Diadem Forums

[12.09.21] T-ara to spend their Chuseok holiday in Malaysia

nathaniel

[12.09.21] T-ara to spend their Chuseok holiday in Malaysia

201209211117500910_1.jpg

After having a successful showcase in Hong Kong, T-ara will have their first showcase in Malaysia and plan to spend their Chuseok in Malaysia.

T-ara will have their second ever showcase in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on October 3rd at a venue with over 4,300 seats.

Following their Japan tour, T-ara will plan to promote across Asian from early to mid next year in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.

T-ara successfully completed their Japanese tour earlier this year with dates in six different cities and there were the first Korean girl group to perform at the Budokan theater.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120921n11228

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Ahh I was just there in May!! :'( I was in KL (Kuala Lumpur) and in KK (Kota Kinabalu) visiting family lol I'll tell them to go attend and get something signed for me hahaha but that's good that they have decided to go to malaysia right after hong kong being so successful! I hope malaysia will be just as successful and the Asia tour too so CCM will send them on a world tour :)

T.T ... i live at penang, not KL !

noooooo~

so sadd..

just hope they will go around Malaysia on that holiday so they can stop by at Penang,ok... :)

i live at Johor but i still hope they having more fun in Malaysia wherever they are...

maybe they will stop by at Johor & go to Johore Premium Outlet(JPO) for shopping & playing at Legoland.... :wub: