Diadem Forums

[12.09.21] T-ara to spend their Chuseok holiday in Malaysia

nathaniel

So they finally get a holiday? Now that's something. But then again, Chuseok is only three days long so it's a bit rich to call it a 'holiday'.

.Three days?Well,I'm glad that they'll spend 3 days in my country but as long as the girls are still stuck with CCM,the word "holiday" will never exist.

I know that the girls will definitely have fun while doing Asian activities for the rest of this year and also from early to mid next year. I hope that the fans back home will understand that T-ara will be back home soon. And I am hoping and praying that T-ara will be the next girl group doing a world tour

[12.09.21] T-ara to spend their Chuseok holiday in Malaysia

201209211117500910_1.jpg

After having a successful showcase in Hong Kong, T-ara will have their first showcase in Malaysia and plan to spend their Chuseok in Malaysia.

T-ara will have their second ever showcase in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on October 3rd at a venue with over 4,300 seats.

Following their Japan tour, T-ara will plan to promote across Asian from early to mid next year in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.

T-ara successfully completed their Japanese tour earlier this year with dates in six different cities and there were the first Korean girl group to perform at the Budokan theater.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120921n11228

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem