Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[12.09.21] T-ara to spend their Chuseok holiday in Malaysia

So they finally get a holiday? Now that's something. But then again, Chuseok is only three days long so it's a bit rich to call it a 'holiday'.

.Three days?Well,I'm glad that they'll spend 3 days in my country but as long as the girls are still stuck with CCM,the word "holiday" will never exist.

Yeah ,i'm from Malaysian ,will wait their for coming here next month ,T-ara ,i'm wait for you alls coming to my country ,Boram-noona ,come to my house ,lol ...i'll prepare for you malaysian traditional foods ,Satay and Rendang, i know you like eat meat ... :D

I know that the girls will definitely have fun while doing Asian activities for the rest of this year and also from early to mid next year. I hope that the fans back home will understand that T-ara will be back home soon. And I am hoping and praying that T-ara will be the next girl group doing a world tour

[12.09.21] T-ara to spend their Chuseok holiday in Malaysia

201209211117500910_1.jpg

After having a successful showcase in Hong Kong, T-ara will have their first showcase in Malaysia and plan to spend their Chuseok in Malaysia.

T-ara will have their second ever showcase in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on October 3rd at a venue with over 4,300 seats.

Following their Japan tour, T-ara will plan to promote across Asian from early to mid next year in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.

T-ara successfully completed their Japanese tour earlier this year with dates in six different cities and there were the first Korean girl group to perform at the Budokan theater.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120921n11228

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i'm really frustrated because they come on my working day..

lost the only hope to meet them in KL..

hopefully the showcase will run smoothly

M-Queen's will always support T-ara (including me :P )

have a great Chuseok in Malaysia :D

Love it so much that they're coming here but i won't be able to make it due to my medical course, nevertheless i hope that they enjoy their stay here in our multi-cultural malaysia

furthermore, i think they will discover that we have a festival similar to their chuseok going on....and they will see how different or how similar we celebrate this holiday

i think it's okay for them to celebrate it in Malaysia because they are more welcome there than in Korea. :) Stupid knetizens! (yes i'm still bitter)

Well i agreed with what you say . It's better for them to celebrate it at Malaysia , no antis will disturb them .