Diadem Forums

[12.09.21] Video HD - T-ara on Music Bank

aleya

I could be mistaken but wow this gotta be the first.. Boram got more airtime than Jiyeon? Boram really looks gorgeous but I'm worried since she looks so thin now.. anyway I hope she stays healthy.

Really love the performance & the fact they jumped three spots to #3 after FTIsland (I'm considering it #2 since Psy's Gangnam Style at #1 is a global phenomenon~ won't it be awesome if it turns out that it takes T-ara to replace King PSy out of his Quadruple-Crown throne? :D ) They must be really tired after HK but they are really doing great this week with #2 on MCountdown, #3 on Music Bank, #4 on Gaon Singles & #2 on Gaon Album sales.. T-ARA GO!

I am really happy they are doing well in the rankings despite everything. Congrats T-ara!

While they haven't won #1 yet, I take comfort in the idea that they would have been #1 anyway if the controversy never broke out... But still, while all those haters kept saying they would flop, I am happy they are not flopping at all and instead, they are in fact doing very well in the rankings!!! I wouldn't be surprised that... in a hypothetical scenario that all the artists currently promoting right now also have controversies attached to them (for equality's sake)...T-ara would win as #1. :) I'm optimistic that they would win for real... soon... anyway. Even if not for this comeback, then their next comeback.

Looks like their successful HK showcase also boosted their confidence a bit, their auras are getting better.

I love their hot red outfits today, it brings out nice strong colors in their performance, and it suits the title Sexy Love as well.

It's a huge relief to see Eunjung's straight hair again in a music show. Also Qri's long hair.

As a Woojung fan, I am still wondering if Jangwoo met and had a chat with them especially Eunjung backstage. I hope so.

Looking forward to their next performances.

Good luck T-ara!!! Fighting!!! :)