Diadem Forums

[12.09.22] Video HD - Sexy Love on Music Core

craZy

ok i like the top half part of the costume especially with them wearing the hat, they look hot, sexy and beautiful!!! Reminds of their I'm really hurt promotion days those were the best of their promotions but the lower half kind of meehh especially with the shoes and socks. i know they're going with the mj theme but still....

Anyways nice performance. T-ara Fighting!!!

Cool performance, *clap clap*

This style surprised me a bit, they look so much hotter when they're wearing pants..

I'm a girl but I've always feel that a girl looks hotter when she's wearing pant,LOL. :P This is my favorite oufit of Sexy Love because to be frank,I'm not really fond of their mini skirts and such on their previous performances.

And yes,like some already said before,this outfit reminds me of 'I'm Really hurt" period back in 2010.

Wow fan chants heard in Music Core, finally! I'm glad! :)

I love their shiny/sparkling outfits today. I noticed that they're now moving on to their hot/sexy outfits after weeks of wearing their cute toy/doll dresses for their previous performances.

They can really look good even if they wear suits/pants. Even if they're not colorful or bright-colored dresses like usual girl groups wear, they can still pull it off as black/white suits them well.

Looking forward to their next outfits and performances.

T-ara Fighting!!!