Sign in to follow this  
craZy

[12.09.22] Video HD - Sexy Love on Music Core

ok i like the top half part of the costume especially with them wearing the hat, they look hot, sexy and beautiful!!! Reminds of their I'm really hurt promotion days those were the best of their promotions but the lower half kind of meehh especially with the shoes and socks. i know they're going with the mj theme but still....

Anyways nice performance. T-ara Fighting!!!

I thought yesterday's performance was the best but this one tops it. Finally, a sexy love performance at music core that isn't pre-recorded so you can hear the fanchants. Love the costumes, Areum was the closest to looking like MJ haha.

Cool performance, *clap clap*

This style surprised me a bit, they look so much hotter when they're wearing pants..

I'm a girl but I've always feel that a girl looks hotter when she's wearing pant,LOL. :P This is my favorite oufit of Sexy Love because to be frank,I'm not really fond of their mini skirts and such on their previous performances.

And yes,like some already said before,this outfit reminds me of 'I'm Really hurt" period back in 2010.

Wow fan chants heard in Music Core, finally! I'm glad! :)

I love their shiny/sparkling outfits today. I noticed that they're now moving on to their hot/sexy outfits after weeks of wearing their cute toy/doll dresses for their previous performances.

They can really look good even if they wear suits/pants. Even if they're not colorful or bright-colored dresses like usual girl groups wear, they can still pull it off as black/white suits them well.

Looking forward to their next outfits and performances.

T-ara Fighting!!!

Did Qri put her hand on Aurem during her second part in all the previous performances?

I don't think so. She didn't do it in the two or three perfs I checked. The look on Areum's face when she does that is super cute, so I won't complain :)

I totally loved the MJ outfits. I love it even more because the outfits were so unexpected. For Sexy Love, I would always imagine something girlie but this is just plain sexy <3 and I loved how they styled Areum's hair <3 <3

P.S the fan chants were totally fab

I don't think so. She didn't do it in the two or three perfs I checked. The look on Areum's face when she does that is super cute, so I won't complain :)

haha, I had to look at all 10 performances so far to see if she did this. This is the first time she did. Maybe its just Qri being extra happy, lol :)