Diadem Forums

[12.09.23] Video HD - Sexy Love on Inkigayo

eastheretic

Aww I'll never get tired of hearing those daebak fan chants! <3 Great performance too!

I love their outfits as usual. It's nothing new to our eyes since I think they wore those in HK too, but still, it's a different venue, it's in Korea so they ought to wear those in their home country too.

Was this recorded before the HK showcase? Why did Eunjung get her... uhm... curly ahjumma hair again?! But I must admit she looks better in today's episode than in the previous ones with that hair (probably because she is starting to regain some confidence... life in her face). Qri got her long hair curled too, nice!

I'm grateful that the cameraman gave Eunjung more screentime than their previous SL performances (maybe it's just me but I always noticed how when it's time for Eunjung to sing her part, she gets a super short shot, like 2 seconds then the camera seems to avoid her or something). But today is really a great day. I can truly say that every performance, even if little by little, they get better and better.

Wishing them the best in their next performances, concerts and rankings for this week and the coming weeks/months/years.

T-ara Fighting!!! :)