Diadem Forums

[12.09.24] Video HD - T-ara Day by Day Japanese version PV Preview

craZy

Oh... So they're really sticking with "I'll must be stay here day by day..." Uhm... I'm still iffy about it, like the lyricist can't decide which words to use so all the word choices were just thrown together. Sorry for this rant. :unsure:

I mean it's easier to sing "I must stay here day by day" or something like that, and it would still fit the music.

"Kiss me baby just you can take me day by day" could also have been "kiss me baby just please take me day by day" instead.

I know this rant is too late, since they have recorded and promoted this song already in Korea...

I was just hoping they would change it or correct it when they promote it in Japanese.

I love the melody and the rest of the lyrics but I still raise my eyebrows when I hear this part of the chorus.

And to think that it's even Eunjung who sings these lines! Tsk. Oh well.

I really hope that the English in their future songs would be at least correct especially since Dani is fluent in English, and considering they have so many international fans, I mean, they would be more appreciated if they improve on this aspect.

Looking forward to the rap parts too. I guess they won't keep Hwayoung's rap? I really hope the rap would be great. Actually I'm still crossing my fingers to hear Eunjung rap as well.

Hmmm so there will be another MV to look forward to. Exciting! I hope it's better than the flashing lights dance MV.

I am looking forward to the success of their Japanese promotions.

T-ara Fighting!!! :)

CCM please give eunjung rap again >__<

don't waste her rap talent,

i know CCM want to make areum and dani as the new rapper but seriously eunjung's rap >>>>>>>>> areum and dani, or at least give the rap to hyomin, she still better than areum and dani. i love areum, but for rap talent wise i hope CCM can make a good decision. btw, the good thing is i can't wait to hear their new jap songs including bye bye jap ver, i think it's gonna great :wub:

Oh... So they're really sticking with "I'll must be stay here day by day..." Uhm... I'm still iffy about it, like the lyricist can't decide which words to use so all the word choices were just thrown together. Sorry for this rant. :unsure:

I mean it's easier to sing "I must stay here day by day" or something like that, and it would still fit the music.

"Kiss me baby just you can take me day by day" could also have been "kiss me baby just please take me day by day" instead.

LOL,I thought I was the only one who thought that.Even though my English is nowhere good,but sometimes it does bother me that lines is a bit... -_- But then,it happens to most groups too. :P

I really hope that the English in their future songs would be at least correct especially since Dani is fluent in English, and considering they have so many international fans, I mean, they would be more appreciated if they improve on this aspect.

Looking forward to the rap parts too. I guess they won't keep Hwayoung's rap?

Hmmm so there will be another MV to look forward to. Exciting! I hope it's better than the flashing lights dance MV.

I have nothing against Dani but she better be good in English.She can't even introduce herself properly in Korean and other members need to help her and I wonder how she gonna speak with others because as far as I'm concern,only a few of them can speak English.It'll sure take her a lot of time to practice the pronunciation - not to mention that she (and of course,plus the 7 girls) need to learn new choreography for EACH song.

Hurm,I can be 100% positive that CCM won't use Hwayoung's rap anymore since she's no longer in the company (means they are no longer bound by a contract) and it's illegal for them to do that.Oh,please,CCM,don't use that flashy thing that you used for I Go Crazy Because of You and Day By Day!!Seriously,up till now,I can't even manage to watch them without getting a headache. :wacko:

I really hope the rap would be great. Actually I'm still crossing my fingers to hear Eunjung rap as well.

CCM please give eunjung rap again >__<

don't waste her rap talent,

i know CCM want to make areum and dani as the new rapper but seriously eunjung's rap >>>>>>>>> areum and dani, or at least give the rap to hyomin, she still better than areum and dani. i love areum, but for rap talent wise i hope CCM can make a good decision. btw, the good thing is i can't wait to hear their new jap songs including bye bye jap ver, i think it's gonna great :wub:

Although I,too want Eunjung or Hyomin to take over Hwayoung's part,the possibility is quite narrow because during the HK showcase,Ahreum sang and pardon me,but it sounds...ahem...terrible.Moreover,Since CCM said Ahreum was supposed to lower Soyeon's burden as main vocalist (pfft,burden my ass),there's a high chance that it will happen this way.

If she really will sing that part,then we can't do anything but you can be sure that both of them may feel slightly hurt and offended since a newcomer came and got to sing a lot of lines - not to mention that they're both originals members of T-ara.In fact,I think even all of them will feel the same.

Lol how can people say that Eunjungs rap is better then Danis's without even hearing her's? And from what I heard from the other japanese tour where Dani sang a bit, she owned big time. I really liked it.

As for Ahreum, then I admit. But stil, hyomin and eunjung usually have a bunch more lines then the other members. Just give them a chance. I seriously hope to see Dani doing the rap part.