Diadem Forums

[12.09.27] T-ara's Ham Eunjung suing SBS "Five Fingers" producers for 140 million won

nathaniel

[12.09.27] T-ara's Ham Eunjung suing SBS "Five Fingers" producers for 140 million won

EunJung.jpg

T-ara's Ham Eunjung has filed a lawsuit against the SBS drama "Five Fingers" producers after she was removed from her lead role in the drama.

Ham Eunjung's law agency representing her filed a lawsuit for 140 million won (approx ~$125,000 USD) against the drama producers of "Five Fingers" at the Seoul Central District Court.

After appearing at a press conference for the drama "Five Fingers", Eunjung was suddenly removed from the cast.

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/media/culture/newsview/20120927122506767

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

About time I heard this news! Since ccm won't do a s*it about it guess that eunjung is real smart enough to take legal action for her own since she was threatened to leave the drama. ALL HAIL EUNJUNG! they can't compensate for the emotional damage done to her ere but they definitely will pay the price for their childish actions.

It's just right to sue them .. FF producers committed a crime for breaking the contract, and without even a proper consent to the other party in that case .. They've been so disrespectful and unprofessional, causing too much emotional damage to our EunJung, to her family and to those who loved her .. I hope this case would be put into justice ..

~EunJung Hwaiting !!!

Way to go Eunjung!!! You deserves your justice. The money is nothing in this case because it's never enough to compensate for what they did to you. Your pride, your honor, your image and your reputation are more important. I will always support you!!! Wish you all the best and you will win the case to get your justice back!!! Eunjung fighting!!!

SBS PD, you got what u deserve now, shame on you for treating the artist like this!!!