Diadem Forums

[12.09.27] T-ara's Ham Eunjung suing SBS "Five Fingers" producers for 140 million won

nathaniel

Go , Eunjung, they deserve the punishment and the shame beacuse of the damage they do to you. Is just crazy to be armscrosed and don´t do anything.

not doing anything is like accepting they had a reason or they did the things in a right way but it wasn´t, and Eunjung dind´t do anything to deserve what they did.

i´m happy because the drama has poor audicences and now faces plagiarism too, they deserve it and i´m happy for that.

I do not think that SBS supports the production company. Especially, if we remember that they are also being accused of plagiarism by the storyline that is narrated in 5F. The issue is more serious because the production house again lie and to say that they had already talked with the writer concerned, when it was not true. The writer's denied it. Although no one knows of a lawsuit by him. We must also consider the possibility that if she had remained Eunjung in 5F and in view of its low ratings, the producers would not have lost the opportunity to sue Eunjung, arguing that his low ratings was because of her. (sorry my english is no good :D )

Eunjung is brave to do this. Lawsuits can be very messy and she could have chosen to remain silent than put herself in another spotlight after the scandal, so I applaud her for fighting for her rights, and standing up for injustice. I hope and pray this case turns out positively for her.

I hope too that Eunjung can find another acting project soon. I instantly remembered her after reading that Joo Won has a new drama to be aired in January 2013 (the drama adaptation of Kang JiHwan-Kim Haneul movie My Girlfriend is an Agent) because she said that she'd like to work with him. Other kdrama fans mentioned they wanted Eunjung to be the lead actress as well and I think she'll be perfect for the (spy) role. I could always wish right?! :)

i support Eunjung for her decision for suing five fingers...

because what they did to her is really low....

we all know about the bullying rumors WHICH IS NOT TRUE...

and yet when everything is set for airing the shows, Eunjung is suddenly removed from the cast

without any notifications or reason or whatsoever.

as far as i can say, i'm confident that Eunjung didn't do anything wrong about this one becuase what they did to her was a clear breach of contract so it's the best action.

no matter what, i support Eunjung and T-ara all the way because i ahve the utmost respect for their hardwork.

Eunjung, T-ara Hwaiting :)