Diadem Forums

[12.09.27] T-ara's Ham Eunjung suing SBS "Five Fingers" producers for 140 million won

nathaniel

Go Eunjung! You deserved to restore your reputation since you are the most suffered among the T-ara members. And I think right now Five Fingers also suffered the consequences of what they did to EJ since they're rating is continuously go down and lots of drama addicts stop watching because of EJ and also the story plot of May Queen is way better.

While I do think suing them is the right move to make on moral grounds, I'm quite concerned about what affect them filing the suit will have on her future acting career. Between the bullying allegations and this lawsuit, companies may be weary about hiring her in the future as they may feel like she could be a liability. In the worst case scenario, she could be blackballed in the acting industry. Hopefully other companies will view the actions of the staff of this show as unjust and it won't hinder her from getting more acting gigs in the future though. However to not acknowledge that there could be negative consequences for this would be a bit unrealistic, regardless of if she wins or loses (I do think she'll win though as there's no doubt about how they executed her from the show is wrong). I do wish her the best though. Hopefully, this situation will be a catalyst to put a law in place where this behavior is punishable.