Diadem Forums

[12.09.29] Video HD - Sexy Love on Music Core

eastheretic

Less smiling Eunjung again!!! WHY??? T___T I hope she is ok....

Why didn't Eunjung sing the high note live...i don't know but it sounds like the MV, i just wonder why she did not sing it live in Music Bank and Music Core today as well.....and they didn't even show her in her high note part...=((

On top of that, great performance....the new outfits are awesome.... the back-up dancers wear MJ outfits LOL ^^ black and white.so stunning.......and the J-fans, thank you all so much

STILL BIG WORRY TOWARDS EUNJUNG >"< is it possibly because of the lawsuit.................??? :(

Less smiling Eunjung again!!! WHY??? T___T I hope she is ok....

Why didn't Eunjung sing the high note live...i don't know but it sounds like the MV, i just wonder why she did not sing it live in Music Bank and Music Core today as well.....and they didn't even show her in her high note part...=((

On top of that, great performance....the new outfits are awesome.... the back-up dancers wear MJ outfits LOL ^^ black and white.so stunning.......and the J-fans, thank you all so much

STILL BIG WORRY TOWARDS EUNJUNG >"< is it possibly because of the lawsuit.................??? :(

i got the feeling that they mute the audio, since some of us saw a fancam of the above event days b4 and clearly there was a particularly loud female hater who kept shouting Hwa's name during the perf and also awesome fan chants during the perf. I'm pretty certain that they had switch the audio (or maybe used the audio from the MV) thanks to the Hater.

Sorry folks but those are not JQueen's. They are KQueen's. CCM provided transport and meal + gifts(towels from jewelry box) to Queen's attending the mucore recording. I heard it's few hours ride from Seoul.

If its a T-ara concert then JQueen's might organize a trip to Korea...this is just 1 of the 4 main music programs recording happening every week so unlikely JQueen's went there.