Diadem Forums

[12.10.02] Video HD - T-ara - Anemone + Roly Poly + Sexy Love @ Lee Mija Show

craZy

Our girls are still loved by people of all ages! Whether it's little kids or the middle age people, even the elders, they all love them! ♥♥♥ I really feel so proud of them! \o/

I think I looked like one of those audience cos I was smiling widely to myself the whole time, especially during the first song. ^^

Why did they have to squeeze in that disc though? There clearly wasn't enough space for them LOL. Areum didn't even do the hairflip, hahaha! :D

Good performance, but...

What is Jiyeon doing? She started again... Is she trying to push Areum out of stage?

I'm afraid the bullying hasn't ended, and the target now is Areum

Which part of vid did you see that?

I missed little details :D

Good performance, but...

What is Jiyeon doing? She started again... Is she trying to push Areum out of stage?

I'm afraid the bullying hasn't ended, and the target now is Areum

LOL,sometimes pushing each other doesn't really mean anything.If you have watched all of T-ara's variety shows,you might have noticed that they "bully" each other.Punching,hitting,mocking,different ideas,etc but that scenario is EXTREMELY normal in any society in this world.All those so-called evidences by so-called fans are fabricated and the truth were twisted.

HOWEVER,as a QUEEN'S myself,I don't deny you-know-who was been ostracized from the group.In fact,I'm not even surprised if any of them feel envy towards the new girl,Areum (and Hwayoung) since she has been receiving a lot of attentions lately.Not to mention she has more lines than all of the group members excluding our two main vocalists.Jealousy is a very common feeling especially if you're a girl.