Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara reached Malaysia (2/10)

siong630

OH YESH.

I have the most expensive ticket for their showcase and I got a chance to be on-stage and get their fansign. :D woooootsie!

How much was it? But usually VVIP ticket is seating rather far from the stage, right?

All those tickets holders got to come on stage? Did you take pics with 'em on stage?

How much was it? But usually VVIP ticket is seating rather far from the stage, right?

All those tickets holders got to come on stage? Did you take pics with 'em on stage?

It was 698MYR. Since it's not really a concert, it's held in some gigantic hall, not sure how far it will be. o.o

Reason why I can go on-stage is because that only the first 120 person who bought the VVIP will be entitled to go on-stage. And...the showcase only starts in later this afternoon. Not sure what's the exactly time though.

OH YESH.

I have the most expensive ticket for their showcase and I got a chance to be on-stage and get their fansign. :D woooootsie!

You're so lucky ! I'm live in Kuching that's why its hard for me to attend concert in KL.will you tell them that I love them & sorry for not coming?would like to get their aurograph if i were to attend it :'(

To all M-queen's and queen's from other countries that went to airport last night, thanks for the hard work and photos. Thanks for letting T-ara know they are still loved by us. Thanks for supporting them through high and low. Is really touching.

티아라 화이팅!!! Queen's 화이팅!!!

waaaaa!!! :o

M-Queens are more crazier than any country.... :D

T-ara must be very shock that they have so MANY fans here... :wub:

i wish i can go but i have to work... :(

who can go,please scream as loud as you can for me at the concert.... :wub::)

so that T-ara know that we all still LOVE them....