Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
siong630

[PICS] T-ara reached Malaysia (2/10)

OH YESH.

I have the most expensive ticket for their showcase and I got a chance to be on-stage and get their fansign. :D woooootsie!

How much was it? But usually VVIP ticket is seating rather far from the stage, right?

All those tickets holders got to come on stage? Did you take pics with 'em on stage?

How much was it? But usually VVIP ticket is seating rather far from the stage, right?

All those tickets holders got to come on stage? Did you take pics with 'em on stage?

It was 698MYR. Since it's not really a concert, it's held in some gigantic hall, not sure how far it will be. o.o

Reason why I can go on-stage is because that only the first 120 person who bought the VVIP will be entitled to go on-stage. And...the showcase only starts in later this afternoon. Not sure what's the exactly time though.

OH YESH.

I have the most expensive ticket for their showcase and I got a chance to be on-stage and get their fansign. :D woooootsie!

You're so lucky ! I'm live in Kuching that's why its hard for me to attend concert in KL.will you tell them that I love them & sorry for not coming?would like to get their aurograph if i were to attend it :'(

To all M-queen's and queen's from other countries that went to airport last night, thanks for the hard work and photos. Thanks for letting T-ara know they are still loved by us. Thanks for supporting them through high and low. Is really touching.

티아라 화이팅!!! Queen's 화이팅!!!

ahh what a relieve they've finally arrive here :)

really can't wait for their 1st ever showcase here in MALAYSIA!! t-ara HWAITING!!

thank u guys for the pix and for welcoming them at the airport :wub:

Thank you so much~ and all the Queens who attended at the airport. These photos i grabbed from facebook fan page. :D<3

No worries. No copyright infringement LOL. Feel free to share.

And here's my fancam for your viewing pleasure :lol:

waaaaa!!! :o

M-Queens are more crazier than any country.... :D

T-ara must be very shock that they have so MANY fans here... :wub:

i wish i can go but i have to work... :(

who can go,please scream as loud as you can for me at the concert.... :wub::)

so that T-ara know that we all still LOVE them....

I just saw Jack and Jill potato chips inside Qri's gift bag :P I wonder if they will eat it, and if they do, how are they going to maintain their figures?

from other videos, I noticed that Soyeon carried a 'Marc by Marc jacobs' bag, I wonder is it one of the birthday present from Diadem (Ipad casing)?? and from the photo at Incheon airport, Hyomin is holding the Ipad casing :)