Diadem Forums

[12.10.03] Video - Fancams of T-ara @ Malaysia

s-park

eunjung-star-shop-1.jpgThe first video showed how Happy T-ara members were by the warm WC from M-Queens and Kings!! They looked so happy and surprised that their faces were glowing with smiles!! The crowd was awesome, fan chants as soon as T-ara arrived!! Our girls are being loved world-wide more than ever... Saranghaeyo Eunjung Noona!!

Aww loved how Malaysian fans welcomed the girls ...so much love & support for our girls

Junggie was so cute when she introduced herself ^^

I cant wait for fancams of the showcase

eunjung-star-shop-1.jpgThe first video showed how Happy T-ara members were by the warm WC from M-Queens and Kings!! They looked so happy and surprised that their faces were glowing with smiles!! The crowd was awesome, fan chants as soon as T-ara arrived!! Our girls are being loved world-wide more than ever... Saranghaeyo Eunjung Noona!!

Its QUEEN'S (emphasis on the 's) as in we belong to them not Queens nor Kings ..We are QUEEN'S

Sorry it just really irks me when people say kings or Queens because that's not what we are called ><..

We are QUEEN'S!!!

Aww loved how Malaysian fans welcomed the girls ...so much love & support for our girls

Junggie was so cute when she introduced herself ^^

I cant wait for fancams of the showcase

Its QUEEN'S (emphasis on the 's) as in we belong to them not Queens nor Kings ..We are QUEEN'S

Sorry it just really irks me when people say kings or Queens because that's not what we are called ><..

We are QUEEN'S!!!

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/23173-pics-t-ara-showcase-in-malaysia-1003/

Roger that!!! Btw, fan cams are already available!! search here~~~

Hey I just watched some of the performances! I was really impressed with Soyeon's English during the introduction :blink::wub::)

Which video??Because I've only heard her said "Hello,I'm Soyeon" in Press Conference.I was hoping that she would say more since I knew she has a relatively good English (well,compared to others :P ).