Diadem Forums

[12.10.04] T-ara donate textbooks to Korean Malaysian School while in Malaysia

nathaniel

[12.10.04] T-ara donate textbooks to Korean Malaysian School while in Malaysia

201210041117402410_1.jpg

During their visit to Malaysia, girl group T-ara made a donation to a Korean school.

T-ara were in Malaysia on the 3rd for a showcase, and while there they supported Korean school that was not being supported by donating Korean textbooks.

The T-ara members said to the Korean-Malaysian students, "We hope that Koreans can stand proudly and grown. We will work hard to promote K-POP everywhere we go to."

They continued, "I hope you will be able to benefit from our contribution. We hope to take the opportunity to come back and donate to the Malaysian Korean School every year."

T-ara traveled to Thailand today to film "M!Countdown" for on the 5th.

Source: http://www.mydaily.c...28351139&ext=da

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Daebak..Come again to Malaysia to promote especially language and culture....T-ara Help us...We will help to expand

your right... :)

we Malaysian people like to learn others culture & language... :wub:

yes pls come back every year XDXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD hyomin said she dowan to go back korea at concert also.. hope she really stay in here XD

if Hyomin want to stay here,we with open arm accept her because we are multi-cultural..... :D

That's our gals... Kind by nature, beauty by heart and talent from skill!!

waiting for M! Countdown thailand!! Hwaiting T-ara!!1

i hope they will be come to indonesia soon! i really wannna see em :D

is there anyone that have fancam of their showcase there? i wanna see

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/23173-pics-t-ara-showcase-in-malaysia-1003/

It here on this site!!!

Well as they say It's better to give then to receive. It's a great thing the girls are investing in the education of the youth, Just goes to show that some people no matter how famous they get they never forget the value of education.