Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Terrible Experience at T-ara’s Malaysia Showcase

MephistoMun

319371_10151007631449295_1222251873_n.jpg

First off, I would like to say how excited I am were to watch T-ara’s showcase live. However, our much anticipated hope was shred to pieces due to the appalling experience we had.

Being one of the early birds to have bought a VVIP ticket costing RM683 at Jazzy Group headquarters located in Taipan USJ 10 as well as being one of the 120 people to gain stage access, it was truly disappointing to be seated to the left most of the stage where the view is awful and extremely uncomfortable to the point of being unbearable. I felt that I was sitting at a blind spot where I could not see anything that is happening. This situation is made further dire with having a giant screen obscuring my entire view. I ended up literally staring at the speaker and this huge metal object in front of us during the entire concert and not being able to see the performance.

What I could not comprehend is that why despite being the first few to buy the tickets and gotten seat numbered 1, 2 and 3, I did not get the best seats compared to those who have bought later, seeing that those who gotten seats number 15 to 25 were seated in the center directly facing the stage and enjoying the best view. Are you sending the message that those who bought early are “discriminated” while those who bought later are “rewarded”? Actually, the solution to this problem is pretty simple, if not already straightforward. The seats should arranged spread out from the center with seat number 1 being the center and seat number 2 on the left and 3 on the right and so on.

Moreover, the crowd control was a big turnoff to the entire experience. Most were standing even though they bought a “seated” ticket, and some even went overboard and stand on their chairs blocking the view of the people behind them. The security team or whoever in charge of controlling the crowd should have step up and do something about it. Instead, I ended up straining our necks and constantly moving our heads to watch the performance, which we only caught few, very rare glimpses of despite getting “VVIP” tickets.

Another huge let down is the last minute change in the autograph signing session with the members of T-ara to a brief “hi-five moment” instead. One of my biggest anticipation of to meet and greet the girls but instead I did not get to do so. I was promised an autograph signing session when I bought the tickets however, I did not get what I was promised and there was no compensation whatsoever. What irked me most was how rude and pushy the organizers and the guards were. They were very forceful and rough to me during the “hi-five moment”

Well crud, that looks like some bad organizing right there :l

Sucks about your VVIP ticket.

Hopefully this will be a learning experience for the organizers.

I don't think the organizer will learn about this nor they will care about the fan's feedback. Typical Malaysian always: "Money first, talk later" kind of attitude.

My view was blocked too.And I had to stand up throughout the showcase.However,it was an unforgettable day because I got to see them. :)

sigh. It was unforgettable day for me too but I'm super disappointed. I bet I'm not the only one too. But I was SO CLOSE. SO CLOSE TO MEET THEM ON STAGE. sigh.

Yeah I'm at the left side too! It's bad enough that the huge equipment blocking us but the guards and the media people has to go stand there too! LIKE WE WANNA SEE THEIR STUPID FACES!!! As if that's not enough they kick the barrier in front us to make us step back a bit. It's not like we pushed the barrier to the point it almost break! The barrier is perfecty secure! And then during the second half of the showcase, when T-ara go backstage again, and everyone else was sitting, two stupid fanboys come out of nowhere from behind and went to our side! Equipment + fans + guards + media people blocking, what kind of VVIP seat is this??!! One of that fanboy standing beside me and almost make my phone fall because he pushed my hand!

I'm also really pissed that the fansign has changed to hi5 event. I paid RM683 which takes up all my savings to the point I had to literally starve at uni. But I think it's worth it since I will get live sign from T-ara. I made a calendar specially to countdown the day that the fansign event will be held. But then they changed it. For the reason so that T-ara will sing more songs. To benefit all fans. I mean what as we, the VVIP ticket holders, paying extra for? Why do we get the same benefit as those who paid cheaper tickets?! And they didnt even keep their words! In the end T-ara only sang 7 songs...How would you feel when what you're counting down for has changed to something else?

No. The line was so long that they closed the bars and disallow us to go on-stage anymore. Super disappointed.

I didnt know that though O.O Wow this takes it to a whole new level.

I wouldn't be surprised. I've actually work along side with Jazzy for free just to see this showcase work.

They've let me down countless of times to the point that I just called it quits and work with the local fan clubs instead as that proves to be more successful and less disappointing. As a VVIP ticket holder here as well, I am fairly disappointed in a few things.

1. Media control. There were so many reporters/etc that were blocking the viewers thus resulting in more viewers standing up to get a better view.

2. Audio control. Not only there were some minor audio issues but the microphone was very faulty, hurting the Day by Day performance dearly when that will be one of the highlights of the showcase itself.

3. Poor organizer. It was bad enough that they removed the live fan sign event but the promised two extra songs for the removal of live fan sign was broken. Empty promises are made over and over again.

4. Venue. This is probably the biggest problem. Arrangements of equipments are so poor that they obstruct views from many attendees. The stage was too low as well, causing some of the scenes to be missed by a mile (Hyomin lying down on the chairs in I go crazy because of you).

5. Seats. Unfair pretty much. Additional seats were added without the consideration of the already existing viewers. Sure, we will all like as many Queen's to attend this as possible, but given the selected venue, adding seats are lowering the intrinsic value of the tickets for people who got pushed back.

But I have to say, being able to meet T-Ara in person canceled out everything. Though from a consumer's point of view, I won't let Jazzy get away so easily.

Cheers.

Jesus Christ, sounds like it was one big major clusterf**k of a hellhole. The guy running Jazzy Group must be an ape lol >___>

Guess I'll stick with seeing them in Korea and double my efforts in try contacting my uncle to make it possible. Can't imagine having to get squeezed by a whole bunch of other people fighting over for even a glimpse of them. Yikes.

Y'all have my sympathy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...