Diadem Forums

[12.10.05] Russian fans give support messages to T-ara, "Don't give up"

nathaniel

OMG!!! Gyus, this news makes me teary:) this video was created by me with help of other Russians Queen's who sent pics to me:) i'm soooo happy to see this news~~ hope that girls will see our videos:) we made 2 versions: the first one with happy moments of T-ara and the second with our supportive messages. 1)

2)

send this to the koreans.. make them ashamed of themselves... go kneel somewhere and reflect please, immature koreans who are anti-tara for no reason..

There are many Good korean fans,

It's not fair to say they don't treat them good.

But the korean Haters are the worst

Maybe expend their Asia tour to a World tour?

Korea > Japan > Taiwan > Hong Kong > Vietnam > Thailand > Malaysia > Singapore > Indonesia > Australia > USA (LA&NYC) > Canada > France > UK > Germany > Russia? :P

LOL that's not realistic but EUROPE NEEDS T-ARA!

Guest cruzer1979

i want know how the condition (true) of t-ara in korea... i mean its going down little bit or getting worst....or let say no hope up ... please answer because its hurt me lot when t-ara especially eunjung suffer from this controversy..

It sure was pretty nice for all of T-ara's fans in Russia to do the video in order to show the girls plenty of support. The video looked very, very, very amazing. I am hoping that by the end of next year, T-ara will be able to do a world tour because I want the girls to see their fans worldwide, including the United States and Canada. And I hope that the girls will soon be able to make an advancement to the United States because I want all of the American Kings and Queens to enjoy their music. T-ara is totally on their way to becoming global superstars