Sign in to follow this  
eastheretic

[12.10.07] Video HD - Sexy Love on Inkigayo

wahhh, long time Eunjung's high note ^^ Great performance T-ara !!!!!

Areum did the robot dance so cool.......

White outfits are the best for T-ara.......I miss their Don't leave performance..........

Guest fuchien

My sexy Hoymin and Ahreum, love you all !!! They never fail to impress me

great performance~ Everyone looks beautiful

(but I have to say I don't really like Areum's hair, the color is fine but I dont' like the wavy curls and lifting hair from her forehead like that

.......I miss their Don't leave performance..........

Tell me about it.To be honest though,for me,Don't Leave is still a better song compared to Day By Day and Sexy Love (but maybe it just me since I love ballad songs).Don't get me wrong!Both of the other songs are very good too.

It's such a pity that they only get to perform the song for 2 performances with one of them was when Soyeon had a terribly sore throat but she still gave her best performance.

Tell me about it.To be honest though,for me,Don't Leave is still a better song compared to Day By Day and Sexy Love (but maybe it just me since I love ballad songs).Don't get me wrong!Both of the other songs are very good too.

It's such a pity that they only get to perform the song for 2 performances with one of them was when Soyeon had a terribly sore throat but she still gave her best performance.

Not only you, I totally agree, Don't Leave is better than Day by Day and Sexy Love and I'll go further, it's the best from this album (hehe.. love their ballads too)