Sign in to follow this  
Robbe_881

[12.10.07] Video - Free time in europe teaser 2

i wanna ask if the photobook in best of best is different from the photobook in the paris and swiss?

I think they are different but i'm not sure. Photobook in "best of the best" has 72 pages but i can't find how many pages has "paris and swiss".

I don't know if this products are advertised well in the country where they are selled, but for foreign it's not so clear with all this versions.

I think they are different but i'm not sure. Photobook in "best of the best" has 72 pages but i can't find how many pages has "paris and swiss".

I don't know if this products are advertised well in the country where they are selled, but for foreign it's not so clear with all this versions.

i know paris and swiss has 200 pages. im just wondering bcos i wanna buy both and its just waste if they have the same photobook.is best of best is limited edition?

godess Qri rocks~! ♥u♥

..the girl sitting near her seemed like enchanted to see her LOL :D

..they're all really beautiful :) wish i could have my hands on these photobooks :)

i know paris and swiss has 200 pages. im just wondering bcos i wanna buy both and its just waste if they have the same photobook.is best of best is limited edition?

Yes it is, but i don't know how many copy they have done.