Diadem Forums

[12.10.12] T-ara's Dani and 5dolls' Nayeon preparing for comebacks together

nathaniel

[10.11.12] T-ara's Dani and 5dolls' Nayeon preparing for comebacks together

d2b697e873651266099096640cde09eb.jpg

T-ara's Dani and 5dolls Han Nayeon's cute selca has been revealed.

On October 13th, Core Contents Media revealed a picture of T-ara's Dani with 5dolls Hanna as they prepare together for T-ara's comeback and 5dolls comeback which are in early 2013.

The two girls have became close and developed an unnie-dongsaeng relationship since they both lived abroad for a long time and are taking both rap and dance lessons together.

Dani said, "I'm practicing hard for when I stand on stage with the T-ara unnies" while Nayeon said, "I hope there can be continued attention towards 5dolls until when we greet fans soon."

Meanwhile, Dani was introduced in T-ara's "Day by Day" and "Sexy Love" drama music video. She will bring a new fresh image to T-ara in 2013.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121012n08194

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

well.. i hope all the BEST for T-ara and 5dolls..

since all of tragedy.. i will open mind accept them to join-in'

right for Dani to T-ara, also Nayeon..

yup this is gonna bring fresh image for early comeback in 2013..

but i won't forget the MAIN Queens still soyeon, jiyeon, hyomin, boram, Qri and eunjung..

areum did well so far.. and she also got many fans..and accept her..

i hope Dani too.. until she fused and be a part of T-ara completely.

woah... I think it will be a great comeback. T-ara's comeback in December may be delayed, and the girls may come back early next year with Dani. And I haven't seen 5dolls for a long time, I miz them. Hope T-ara and 5dolls comeback successful. Love all♥

T-ARA and 5dolls fighting!!!!!! :)

I hope they withdraw Dani out last minute.. Like 6-ARA had to change their choreography to 7ARA. Now need to change again to 8ARA >.>

I hope KKS won't troll us again.Remember back when most of us (although I want 6-ara,to be honest) were against the addition of Areum and demanded a 7-ara?So,being as the biggest troll in KPOP history,he kicked out Hwayoung and keep Areum - for now.Now in a few weeks Dani is going to join T-ara as a 8-ara group,I hope he won't kick out any 6 members of T-ara and keep Dani and Areum.Voila,we still have a 7-ara!! :wacko:

I can still recall when Hwayoung was added in 2010,everyone complaint that they were confused and tired to learn the new choreography of EACH song. They have to face this not once not twice but thrice :wacko:

mmmm.... i still have mixed feelings about dani :mellow: but i can't deny that i am so excited with T-ara's new comeback with dani, I'm very curious about their upcoming concept, i hope it will bring back TTL era :wub:

i hope the best for 5dolls too especially for shannon girl :D though tbh i feel awkward with hyoyoung there because of T-ara scandal :mellow:

actually instead of 5dolls, I'm more interested with CCM's "2nd seeya" group :wub: i hope ex-member of 1st seeya, lee boram will join them :D CCM ballads are awesome and i think they should stick with vocal group rather than idol group.

i hope the best for CCM's group and new group especially our queens T-ara :wub: :wub: