Diadem Forums

[12.10.12] T-ara's Dani and 5dolls' Nayeon preparing for comebacks together

nathaniel

I really don't have any negative feelings towards Dani. I am just anticipating her debut in December. I know that she is working hard right now, so it's going to be one more month before we start seeing her. I hope that everyone won't be all worked up about Dani anytime soon, even when she starts to be sexy. And as for Hanna, I will anticipate her debut in 5Dolls when the group finally makes a return at the start of next year

tbh, i really dont want Dani to debut with T-ara. I think she's really cool and stuff but I would prefer her to debut with a new group. I just wish T-ara could go back to the days when there were just 6 members. I felt like their bond and everything about them were the best during those times. I just brings me pain to see each of them hurt because of that KKS. Eunjung doesn't look happy anymore during perfs and it's making me really worried. Boram is losing a bunch of weight.

Still not sure about this, I mean it's not that i have a problem whit her joining, it's more like I'm woried about her. She is very young, and I can't help but wonder if she's not way in over her head. I guess time will tell.

Why don't those two make a duet?? Ugh.

I'm sorry, I have no problems with Dani, but the age difference is just way too weird for me.

Personally, T-ara has a lot of sexy concepts and I don't generally find 14-year-olds sexy...

Pfft,is it even legal to say a 14 year-old girl as sexy?And yes,they have been doing a lot of sexy concepts and very few cute and bubbly (which is suitable for her,LOL) and seeing a girl doing sexy dances is just...ahem,I'm sorry but,it's disgusting to be honest.Ugh,I can't even...

Is it bad that I'm still crossing my fingers hoping she wouldn't join T-ARA... uhh.. still couldn't accept it....

Nope,not at all.In fact,most QUEEN'S (including myself) and non-QUEEN'S are hoping that it didn't happen too but I doubt it.Oh gosh,I'm started to feel sorry for saying trash to a person who is about to join a girl group whom I love the most.

Pfft,is it even legal to say a 14 year-old girl as sexy?And yes,they have been doing a lot of sexy concepts and very few cute and bubbly (which is suitable for her,LOL) and seeing a girl doing sexy dances is just...ahem,I'm sorry but,it's disgusting to be honest.Ugh,I can't even...

Nope,not at all.In fact,most QUEEN'S (including myself) and non-QUEEN'S are hoping that it didn't happen too but I doubt it.Oh gosh,I'm started to feel sorry for saying trash to a person who is about to join a girl group whom I love the most.

It'll be interesting how both K-fans and Intl' fans along with the general Kpop community will react when she does join. I predict another drop of fan numbers. Perhaps not as big as the time when Hwayoung was kicked out but regardless, a noticeable amount.

For one thing, it should be expected that a lot of people won't be too pleased.

Oh My God, 5Dolls Nayeon is really cute :wub:

Is she a new member of 5Dolls? I haven't seen her before

Talking about Dani's comeback with the girls, is made me remember about my bias HwaYoung :(

I missed her so much as a part of T-ARA and there's no news about her lately. I really worried and curious about her and her activity since she's out from T-ARA :(

Diadem, please kindly share news about HwaYoung if you got some, Thanks for your hardwork anyway :)

I will always support the girls, T-ARA and also HwaYoung although she's an T-ARA ex-member now :D

Keep fighting girls!!! :lol: