Diadem Forums

[12.10.12] Video HD - Sexy Love [Remix] on Music Bank

eastheretic

a lot of Eunjung close-ups :wub: *drown in happiness*

the remix ver is good, though it seems a bit rush every performance .... I think I prefer the original one <3

no complaining here but why Eunjung stops singing her high note part recently.... I'm always looking forward to listen to that part of the song though..... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if hyomin is trying to be super sexy, or if she is just angry.

LOL. :)

Also, I feel like as far as a remix goes, this sounds almost identical to the original... Well, except for the beginning. When they said it was going to be a remix I was hoping they'd use the backtrack from the teaser in Day by Day since that was simply amazing.

I'm not sure if hyomin is trying to be super sexy, or if she is just angry.

Hyomin looked so tired and exhausted.About the sexiness,Hyomin is always in charge of that.Even Soyeon admitted that since she's T-ara's fashion leader.She might overdone it,although I don't find it as a problem.

Not only her,but Eunjung looked terribly pissed off.She faked her smile and when it's not her lines,she didn't at all :( Seriously,I'm really worried about her.There has to be something big that was bothering her - which we already know,or probably she was sick at that moment.

I wonder why Areum is the only one in that white business suit outfit.

Well,since Areum was given a trust (which I found it too early) to do the intros for remix version,she wore different outfit to match other dancers during the intros.However,I you had noticed,Soyeon also wore slightly different outfit than others a couple of times though since she is the leader.