Diadem Forums

[12.10.13] Quick news - CCM double copies of "Paris and Swiss"

Robbe_881

Now this news got me confused since this morning..... wasn't the Italy's one limited to 7k copies? and Paris and Swiss been available to pre-ordered since last week....on many sites....I don't think there's only 7k for Paris and Swiss...

On akp...they said that it been confirmed that Paris and Swiss will be the official name for the Europe ptb....so what happened to part 1 Italy??? and part 1 Italy supposed to have Hwa in it.....

Also...what's gonna happened to those that ordered part 1 Italy if what I said is true? They will get 2 Paris and Swiss ptb????

And if there won't be part 1 Italy but only part 2 Paris and Swiss......then I totally see what CCM did there.....*slow clap* -_-

Now this news got me confused since this morning..... wasn't the Italy's one limited to 7k copies? and Paris and Swiss been available to pre-ordered since last week....on many sites....I don't think there's only 7k for Paris and Swiss...

On akp...they said that it been confirmed that Paris and Swiss will be the official name for the Europe ptb....so what happened to part 1 Italy??? and part 1 Italy supposed to have Hwa in it.....

Also...what's gonna happened to those that ordered part 1 Italy if what I said is true? They will get 2 Paris and Swiss ptb????

And if there won't be part 1 Italy but only part 2 Paris and Swiss......then I totally see what CCM did there.....*slow clap* -_-

I Got what you mean and In my opinion too, CCM is trying to get more money!! limited edition never adds copies because of overwhelming demand... anyway, just stick to being a Queen's!!

This is not a good thing but it's okay that other 7000 fans are getting hands on T-ara pb!! Not a good act by CCM though!!

I Got what you mean and In my opinion too, CCM is trying to get more money!! limited edition never adds copies because of overwhelming demand... anyway, just stick to being a Queen's!!

This is not a good thing but it's okay that other 7000 fans are getting hands on T-ara pb!! Not a good act by CCM though!!

Feels so good because I'm one of those fans who will get their hands on the ptb as soon as it release...:lol:

We have two photobooks, Part 1 (Italy) and Part 2 (Paris and Swiss). Part 1 has already been released and was stated to limited to 7k copies. Not sure what you read on AKP but they likely have their own info mixed up and are not aware that there are two parts.

Hwayoung was cropped out from the Italy photos as well though. Maybe you're thinking of the Best of Best covers in which they used Italy photos and Hwayoung was included.

So now we have Part 2 (Paris and Swiss) which was as well limited to 7k copies but has now been increased.

Now, moving aside from this all, whether it's true that CCM only has a limited number of copies of both books is up in the air as past 'limited' products are still available (versions of Jewelry Box, J-BPBP, etc.). Truthfully, by stating the product is limited, it's practically a marketing scheme by CCM. To quickly attract buyers making them think the photobook will quickly run out.

Honestly, people shouldn't even be so concerned over the 'limited' part. If you want the book, just buy it~

I've noted though, Part 1 of the photobook is a little more difficult to buy as it can only be found on a few online stores. For example it's not even on YesAsia.

Allright, i'll try to aswer to all of your question.

In the beginning there was only one photobook for Italy, Swiss and Paris, but then CCM decided to split it in "Paris and Swiss" and "Italy" (I don't know if the name of Italy part is confirmed yet). "Paris and Swiss" is limited, so there was onli 7k copies, but because of 65k request CCM decited to increase the number of copy to be sold.

I don't think we will see hwayoung in Italy part and in PaS part either; she is in "best of the best".

And i don't think Italy part was ready for preorder yet, we have to wait fot that.

EDIT.

I was wrong. Italy part was already been selled, and i'm an idiot because i miss it.

Actually I believe it was decided from the beginning there would be two books. Since photos of the Italy photobook were already surfacing and then a day or so afterwards, a part 2 was announced as well. The Italy photobook is called Freedom Tour Europe.

644329_462691430437076_1370172686_n.jpg

(The book behind it is the Free Time in Paris book, not to be confused with Part 2 Paris & Swiss.)

It's available on a few online stores (a couple I just checked already went out of stock though).

Right....akp messed up once again... -_-

So what I knew was all right....it's just that read the news on akp this morning and they "made" me confused.....jeeez...

Other than that....I know all the things craZy and robbe said just then...lol....Thax for explaining guys...but I knew them...Sorry...:P

Ok moving on.......to the limited part....

Honestly, people shouldn't even be so concerned over the 'limited' part. If you want the book, just buy it~

Yea...I agree with that....:lol:.... such childish marketing skill...lololol

And Hwa was cropped out in both ptb.....as expected......online stores confused/gave hopes on many fans that Hwa would be in part 1 because of the pics they used for the product on the websites.

It's good that there are many real fans who are still love Hwayoungie like me....but it also sadden me that some of them wouldn't buy the ptb because Hwayoungie isn't in it.....it's their choices in the end.

Although I'm not even sure if the money will go to the girls or will go to ccm's budget because of the contracts they've lost with endorsements brands. <_<

Actually I believe it was decided from the beginning there would be two books. Since photos of the Italy photobook were already surfacing and then a day or so afterwards, a part 2 was announced as well. The Italy photobook is called Freedom Tour Europe.

644329_462691430437076_1370172686_n.jpg

(The book behind it is the Free Time in Paris book, not to be confused with Part 2 Paris & Swiss.)

It's available on a few online stores (a couple I just checked already went out of stock though).

So, Free Time in Paris (Freedom in Paris) has Hwayoung photos right? I saw wayoung photos in a Youtube unboxing few days ago...

That's right. It was released way before the scandal.

So, before this Part 2 PaS, there were 2 books already? Italy and Freedom in Paris (Part 1)?

And both have sold out? If you happen to come across a store who still has one please let me know, I really wanted to get them but got heck confused earlier.

And you said Freedom in Paris (Part 1) has Hwa as it was released before scandal. And Italy one doesn't?

So, is this Part 2 PaS supposed to be "the same" as Part 1 Freedom in Paris, or completely diff set of photos?

Also, in BoB album with Hwa in it, do you have info what kind of photobook is included in there?

Thanks, so many quests :D

So, before this Part 2 PaS, there were 2 books already? Italy and Freedom in Paris (Part 1)?

And both have sold out? If you happen to come across a store who still has one please let me know, I really wanted to get them but got heck confused earlier.

And you said Freedom in Paris (Part 1) has Hwa as it was released before scandal. And Italy one doesn't?

So, is this Part 2 PaS supposed to be "the same" as Part 1 Freedom in Paris, or completely diff set of photos?

Also, in BoB album with Hwa in it, do you have info what kind of photobook is included in there?

I have already send a PM to craZy for ask her about some store, and it seem the best way to get Freedom tour in europe (Italy) is to buy with Thai-ara.

Free time in Paris isn't divided in parts and it has Hwa for sure. Italy one and "paris and swiss" one haven't Hwa because they was/will relased after the scandal.

Free time in paris and Paris and Swiss have different photos.

Best of the best have a photobook with 72 pages and also a DVD with a 120 minutes long "movie" made during their trip in europe.

The Italy photobook (called Freedom Tour In Europe) is part 1, not Freedom in Paris. Not sure if Freedom In Paris is still available, you'll have to do a bit of searching. The Italy photobook is very difficult to buy but I recommend checking with Thai-ara: http://www.facebook.com/notes/thai-ara-t-ara-thailand-fanclub/pre-order-t-aras-freedom-tour-in-europe-part1-italy/462690943770458

No the Italy photobook will not have Hwayoung in it as they cropped her out from all the photos.

Part 2 Paris & Swiss is not the same as Freedom in Paris, but will have photos of when they were in Paris in February (from when the Freedom in Paris photos came from). It's possible same images may be the same, we haven't been given any preview but I doubt they'll do that (I hope they won't).

For the Best of Best Album, judging by the covers, it looks like their Italy photos may be included. There are three versions of them and you can find them on Yesasia.

EDIT: Ninja'd by robbe, lol.

So, there's 3 photobooks from their trip to Europe.

Two of them had already been released, Free time in Paris (w/ Hwayoung) and Freedom Tour in Europe (Italy)(w/o Hwa). Then we have Free time in Paris & Swiss (again, w/o Hwa) to be released soon.

Beside those, there's the compilation Best of 2009~2012 ,which also has photos from that trip, including Hwayoung.

Did I get it right?

EDIT: I took to long to post this, someone asked first ^-^'

I tried to find T-ara PB part 1(Italy) on on other sites but it was already out of stock!! Even T-ara's Pb only released for japan and Singapore are already sold out... its really disapponting!!

where can i get this >.< i want this, but 7k enough for whole world? i dont think so. it might be not enough 7k :huh:

here the link for part 2:http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/09/buy-t-ara-photobook-free-time-in-paris-swiss.html

Part 1, I couldnt find it...

I tried to find T-ara PB part 1(Italy) on on other sites but it was already out of stock!! Even T-ara's Pb only released for japan and Singapore are already sold out... its really disapponting!!

The gmarket Japan n Singapore was taking preorder but ended up canceling all the orders and refunded the customers because they don't have the item in stock. Its not out of stock. The sellers company is based in Korea and supposed the part 1 will be only sold in or from Japan. I was one of those who originally ordered from gmarket.

Soompi is very reliable. I have bought from them twice so far and I have no complaints.

The gmarket Japan n Singapore was taking preorder but ended up canceling all the orders and refunded the customers because they don't have the item in stock. Its not out of stock. The sellers company is based in Korea and supposed the part 1 will be only sold in or from Japan. I was one of those who originally ordered from gmarket.

Soompi is very reliable. I have bought from them twice so far and I have no complaints.

I guess I'm not update with Info!! Anyway thank you very much for the info!!

As craZy already said there is one way only to get "Part 1" and it's purchase with Thai-ara:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/thai-ara-t-ara-thailand-fanclub/pre-order-t-aras-freedom-tour-in-europe-part1-italy/462690943770458

I've send them an E-mail, but they haven't answered to me yet.

The problem is that their FB page and their site is in thai only, so i can't understand nothing, and i want to get more info before purchase.

If we find some Thailand member who can help us, we will have one chance.

As craZy already said there is one way only to get "Part 1" and it's purchase with Thai-ara:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/thai-ara-t-ara-thailand-fanclub/pre-order-t-aras-freedom-tour-in-europe-part1-italy/462690943770458

I've send them an E-mail, but they haven't answered to me yet.

The problem is that their FB page and their site is in thai only, so i can't understand nothing, and i want to get more info before purchase.

If we find some Thailand member who can help us, we will have one chance.

I ended up buying from the Thai-ara fan club once I cancelled my order from gmarket japan. I bought my free time in Paris from them earlier this year. It says part 1, hopefully it is, otherwise I will have multiple copies of the Paris and Swiss since I bought a couple from yesasia. I will find out once the item arrives, they sent an email a week or two ago saying they will start mailing the book oct 17 to 20.

thought i'd share how the photobook paris and swiss looks like versus a cover art. i guess that's the front and back cover of the book. i got this from gmarket singapore korea-mall page.

643ab475-2fd9-4330-a844-a5a53adad5c7-1.jpg

i'm thinking this must be the part one italy. the book on top and to the left are the same, just one has the slip cover and one without. but it's only speculation. while the book to the right x 3, i know it's the first ptb released earlier this year - "freetime in paris" which has hwayoung included.

italy.png