Diadem Forums

[12.10.17] Quick News - Queen Insoo PD comments on Eunjung

kkyc222

PD Lee Tae Hon was interviewed by TVReport, only the bit about Eunjung translated:

On actors whom the PD worried about but displayed rapid growth and improvement: Lee Min Jung and T-ara's Eunjung. [parts about Lee Min Jung omitted] Eunjung is very enthusiastic and full of passion and charisma. While shooting for Queen Insoo, everyone also really liked Eunjung. Her acting is also very good and once she learns something, she is able to apply those skills flexibly.

Original source: http://news.nate.com...n05538?pcview=1

Translated from Chinese translations again :)

Despite the fact the most citizens (although I believe it's just immature teens) hate T-ara right now,I find it a relief and glad at the same time that a few producers such as him and Hyomin's 1000th Man PD supported them.It shows that they are comfortable to work with them and they bring no trouble to the crews.Not just the insiders but a few actresses/actors and idols too,showed their support - and of course,QUEEN'S who are still supporting them through thick and thin.

When I look at T-ara there are girls who stand out, contribute more than other, some talk more, some always have to say smart stuff, but Eunjung has all of that: talks smart, sings awesome, dance awesome, rap awesome, act awesome.... no count. Yet she's humble after all. Someone would think she already stands out, but I think she is still so underrated.