Diadem Forums

[12.10.17] Quick News - 5dolls and T-ara's Dani reveal cute selca "Uncle fans hypnotized"

nathaniel

[12.10.17] Quick News - 5dolls and T-ara's Dani reveal cute selca "Uncle fans hypnotized"

5dollsdani.jpg

5dolls, including member Hyoyoung, have revealed their cute polaroid photo with T-ara's Dani.

In the photo revealed on October 17th, 5dolls Hyoyoung and Hyewon as well as four-actove British girl Shannon posed with T-ara's new member Dani.

T-ara's Dani and 5dolls Hyoyoung and other members are known to practice together and give advice to eachother, and have thus developed a close relationship.

Meanwhile, Dani was introduced through T-ara's "DAY BY DAY" and "SEXY LOVE" drama music videos and will debut in early 2013 with T-ara's comeback. 5dolls are practicing to make a comeback in February of next year with a new look.

Source: http://media.daum.ne...121017124710519

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Ouch,is it just me or I find it a little bit awkward to see Hyoyoung there...?

To be frank,CCM started to promote the two girls pretty well (trust me,it still didn't change the fact that I hate KKS) because if you're comparing it to Hwayoung back then,she is almost unnoticeable and the rap parts in most of the songs with MV didn't help either (with few exception like We Were In Love,Day By Day,Don't Leave).Areum is still relatively new to the group but she was given a trust to perform for intros,her own song with Gavy and Shannon while Dani,well,will perform together with 5 Dolls.

Sigh..I wonder how she would feel.....

still feel awkward with hyoyoung in 5dolls after what she said about T-ara back then

i have mixed feelings about 5 dolls, i want to support them but in the same way i can't do it wholeheartedly, mostly my reason to support them now because of shannon and hyewon? (i can't remember her name lol)

i feel like T-ara girls are so lonely in their company

i like dani but tbh i think maybe dani should join 5dolls if she really close with them lol

just a simple thought

5dolls and T-ara's Dani reveal cute selca "Uncle fans hypnotized"

Considering the awfully young age of Dani and Shannon, the title is rather...I don't know, disturbing or at least quite misleading when one looks at it.

I have exactly same opinion. Beside, I don't have anything against her, but she better stay with 5 dolls than join T-ara. Clearly I don't want to see her in T-ara.

still feel awkward with hyoyoung in 5dolls after what she said about T-ara back then.

i like dani but tbh i think maybe dani should join 5dolls if she really close with them lol

I still can't forget what she said to T-ara (although she didn't specifically said their name but it's totally obvious).Like you,I would have like Dani if and only if she join 5 Dolls.

I think Dani should be a 5dolls's member. Dani looks really close with them

I don't want my T-ara have a member anymore

In my opinion, 6-ara is enough!!! :) My heart has no space for any new members :D

THIS.When I knew T-ara back in December 2011,Hwayoung was already there but I personally believe that the 6-ara is more than enough.There's no need to add more vocalist nor a rapper.Half of the members can rap and we have a pretty good vocalists too so I don't see a rigid reason to add more member.The reason for the addition of the members that KKS gave that he wanted to reduce the age average of the group is pure BS.

I have exactly same opinion. Beside, I don't have anything against her, but she better stay with 5 dolls than join T-ara. Clearly I don't want to see her in T-ara.

I think NO ONE would want any more member in T-ara.Considering her age is still very young to the extent where Boram and Qri can be her aunt and wanted to join T-ara is just absurd.She seems quite happy with 5 Dolls while,the members of T-ara looked obviously awkward to be friend with her.OMG,not only that KKS is a moron but he's also blind.Tsk,tsk.

I don't really get the "uncle fan hypnotized" part. Weird sentence ..-_-"

But it's nice to see Dani hanging out with people. She's way younger than other Queens.

And yes... I still think Dani would have been more suited with 5-dolls or even better making a new group. But if she's in T-ara, I'll support her. :)

Yea, as others have said, I'd have to fully agree that she is more suited with 5dolls, despite the heavy damage it received a couple months back (if anyone remembers, the Soomi-Eunkyo-Chanmi case).

The grim reality however, is that some of the current members' contracts are supposedly expiring next year at the earliest and I fear that some of the original members' days in T-ara are numbered - something I personally suspect that Boram and Qri especially may have already acknowledged. If this is certainly the case (assuming CCM is somehow able to keep it up for that long anyway), then we're seeing T-ara become something akin to After School or even AKB-48 - same group in name, but continuous change of member lineup.

What CCM does not seem to realize is that most fans had become used to the original 6 members in particular (and Hwayoung to a degree) and if either one of them leaves, there could be a serious drop of fandom numbers. That also goes to say, it would be terribly awkward amongst the members if Dani joins - hell, 6 of the members are now in their early to mid 20s and if anything, they're being given a 24/7 job of being babysitters.

This has been used countless times during early in the year - "Why fix something that's not broken?"

What CCM does not seem to realize is that most fans had become used to the original 6 members in particular (and Hwayoung to a degree) and if either one of them leaves, there could be a serious drop of fandom numbers. That also goes to say, it would be terribly awkward amongst the members if Dani joins - hell, 6 of the members are now in their early to mid 20s and if anything, they're being given a 24/7 job of being babysitters.

This has been used countless times during early in the year - "Why fix something that's not broken?"

Each of them (minus Areum and Dani) has their own fanbase and it's undeniable that if one of them is kick out,T-ara will suffer a great loss of fans especially for the Big 3.If Hwayoung,ONE of T-ara's underdog was kicked out and they already have to suffer this big,imagine what would happen if let say,Jiyeon or Eunjun was kicked out.They are not my most favourite member but they arguably play the most important roles in T-ara.

I just hope Kim Kwang Devil won't troll us considering that he's known for being one of the biggest troll ever.Remember back then when a lot of QUEEN'S wanted 7-ara and oppose 8-ara and 9-ara? ( I personally love 6-ara the most even though Hwayoung was already there when I knew T-ara).KKS kicked Hwayoung and kept Areum.Viola,we still have 7-ara!!!

All I can say is he better not kicking any of the members (Auntie Qri and Auntie Boram have greater chances to be kick out) and keep Dani for this 2013 so we still have 7-ara.If he did,T-ara will suffer much greater loss both in terms of popularity and their already-tarnished image.

Why don't we save money and use it for KKS to check whether he left his brain somewhere.He can't even think straight,an awesome dictator for turning the girls into slaves to the point where Boram look like a zombie and others look like they could have faint at any moment and the fact that he's a pedo bear make it worse.Not to mention that his smile is hella creepy.

5dolls and T-ara's Dani reveal cute selca "Uncle fans hypnotized"

Considering the awfully young age of Dani and Shannon, the title is rather...I don't know, disturbing or at least quite misleading when one looks at it.

LMAO! although it's true, they could have used another title, a better one xD