Diadem Forums

[12.10.17] TV Appearence - T-ara's Confession

Robbe_881

A5Z9UKbCAAAeXUX.jpg

This saturday (Oct, 20), on Mnet at 2:00PM KST, will be aired "T-ara confession"

There are tons of rumor online about what they will talk, like the "well know" scandal and the fact that Hyomin cried.

Seems this will be also a behind the scene from they showcase in Asia, but we will know for sure only this saturday.

Meanwhile look at Mnet's trailer: (It was already posted in Diadem, but i put here for more completeness)

I kind of have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I think that it's great that they finally get a platform to truly explain things themselves. But then I'm a little bit concerned about the fact that they're bringing up the scandal again when it has died down. But I'm still really excited to watch this show :D

can't wait for confession.

i hope after confession, all about scandal clear.

t-ara back as before.

I just hope it doesn't raise more scandal and hate. Netizens can act unpredictably.

Does it have a live link? I hope they can clarify things abit so that those haters can finally shut their mouth !!!

Trust me,no matter what T-ara does,citizens won't shut their mouth up and they might use this as an excuse to bash T-ara more.Although like you guys,I too,very curious about what they gonna say regarding the biggest controversy that ever hit them,I'm afraid some will say they're trying to bring up the controversy again which at the moment is slowly dying away. :(

The title alone has already tell us that 99% they gonna talk about the scandal.I'm sure Leader Sso,Hyomin and Eunjung going to talk the most since they have been affected terribly.But don't worry girls,as QUEEN'S,we always support you through ups and downs.Right guys? :)

Trust me,no matter what T-ara does,citizens won't shut their mouth up and they might use this as an excuse to bash T-ara more.Although like you guys,I too,very curious about what they gonna say regarding the biggest controversy that ever hit them,I'm afraid some will say they're trying to bring up the controversy again which at the moment is slowly dying away. :(

The title alone has already tell us that 99% they gonna talk about the scandal.I'm sure Leader Sso,Hyomin and Eunjung going to talk the most since they have been affected terribly.But don't worry girls,as QUEEN'S,we always support you through ups and downs.Right guys? :)

There'll be always someone hating them using anything they'd say or do, there's no doubt about it...

And you are right ZZuRRa, we'll always support them ^-^

Our girls! Fighting!

I have huge concerns on exactly how honest and how much they'll reveal regarding the controversy that effectively has become a permanent stain on them.

The fact that this is being broadcasted by Mnet is particularly bothersome, as CCM and Mnet channel are both under Mnet Media (and no prizes to guessing who's the nutcase in charge). What they say has a very high chance of being regulated and filtered, actually - and may possibly be disregarded by the public as lies again as a result.

Also, the timing - there still is a noticeable amount of disapproval of T-ara (particularly in Korea, which is distressing as T-ara's main income of revenue is from activities in Korea) and it may raise up some undesirable attention in the online community and media again. Looking at Kim Kwang Soo's record, he's no doubt the type that brings up unnecessary attention very often and this has proven to be quite damaging to T-ara at times, while also increasing negative attention from netizens and the public in general.

All in all, I won't cross my heart and hopes on this entirely yet and will give a full judgement how credible this will be upon watching it myself. Remember people, the members have a gun pointed at their heads almost 24/7 and they very well know even the slighest mistake of crossing KKS in any way will lead to very undesirable consequences. Don't put your hopes too high yet.