Diadem Forums

[12.10.17] TV Appearence - T-ara's Confession

Robbe_881

Well this has gotten my attention, but i'll wait and see how this turns out. Either way they needed to put this matter to rest. Still i have my doubts about how will this be received. Anyway they needed to come out in public and deal whit this once and for all, regardless of the outcome.

I just wish that K-netizens wont blow this confession out of proportion!! Our girls are already having hard times and they really struggled very hard to maintain this position... Either about scandal or about the unfair treatment they had to bear, just wishing that everything would be on their favour and hoping that ppl will take it positively(not as publicity stunt or sympathy vote)... Stay strong T-ara. Eunjung Noona saranghaeyo!!

tumblr_lwlu0bTdnu1r42ppio1_500.gif

On internet people are divided in two groups: One think the show is about the scandal, and the other one think it's a behind the scene from their recently performance in Asia. I think we will see both of them, but it's only my idea based on rumors.

I'm curious about what girls say in the trailer. For what i read it's seem Mnet cut phrases for increase curiosity. (and this is normal for every trailer)

On internet people are divided in two groups: One think the show is about the scandal, and the other one think it's a behind the scene from their recently performance in Asia. I think we will see both of them, but it's only my idea based on rumors.

I'm curious about what girls say in the trailer. For what i read it's seem Mnet cut phrases for increase curiosity. (and this is normal for every trailer)

If we are looking at the title alone,it seems like they gonna say something regarding the controversy but based on the trailer,they will talk about both - unless they troll us.Sigh.I don't think this whole video gonna change people's perspective to T-ara.I mean,when the preview came out,98% of the comments are extremely negative.Antis and haters still gonna hate them no matter what they do.

Besides that,CCM is under Mnet Media and the CEO of Mnet Media is none other than the infamous Kim Kwang Soo so...Haish...I'd be more than happy if one day I'll wake up and seeing news of T-ara suing the CEO and move to another company but I know it's not gonna happen.

If we are looking at the title alone,it seems like they gonna say something regarding the controversy but based on the trailer,they will talk about both - unless they troll us.Sigh.I don't think this whole video gonna change people's perspective to T-ara.I mean,when the preview came out,98% of the comments are extremely negative.Antis and haters still gonna hate them no matter what they do.

I agree. They choose a really bad timing and i don't think they will explain too much (or not what some people want to hear).

This will have the effect of put more fuel on fire meanwile people were forgetting the scandal.

It would be great an appearance of hwayoung (but off course she will not be in the show).