Diadem Forums

[12.10.18] Quick News - T-ara to hold three "Sexy Love" showcases in Japan

nathaniel

[12.10.18] Quick News - T-ara to hold three "Sexy Love" showcases in Japan

To celebrate the release of T-ara's "Sexy Love" on November 14th, T-ara will have three preminum showcases.

1. November 16 (Friday) in Tokyo

2. November 17 (Saturday) in Nagoya

3. November 18 (Sunday) in Osaka

Venue will be announced later

You can get tickets by buying "SEXY LOVE" and entering the code in the album into a lottery and random people from those who submitted will be chosen to attend.

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Whoa,Kim Kwang Devil really won't stop the girls till they drop,will he?

Come on Mr so-called CEO,they were extremely tired with all those non-stop promoting starting from last year and it's enough that they have to go through rough time due to the controversy.Now,he pushed them to perform overseas.As much as I love seeing them performing on stages and enjoying their music,Isn't too much?

Poor girls.They literally look like walking zombies :unsure:.

The Sexy Love a, b, and c sides? Hmm, so say I got 2 of the sides, registerered, and get selected. Since I'm not in Japan, or going there, its a waste then. And it won't be fair to those who wish to attend but could not due to the slots been taken (by an absentee).

If it's possible, I'lll try to register the give it to someone who could, just a thought.

Regardless, let's pray their showcases will be a success -- and to support them to for their continued success.