Diadem Forums

[12.10.19] "T-ara's Confession" members crying.. Will Hwayoung's exit be mentioned?

nathaniel

[12.10.19] "T-ara's Confession" members crying.. Will Hwayoung's exit be mentioned?

2012101901001209900106591.jpg

"T-ara's confession?"

T-ara will appear on a Mnet cable channel on the 20th to broadcast "T-ara's Confession".

The type of situations covered in the program have yet to have been revealed and only trailers have been released.

T-ara members were shown in the trailers in the process of their recent Southeast Asian concerts and were shown talking candidly to the cameras.

From the footage, Hyomin was seen starting her speech by saying, "To be honest...", and wiping away her tears. Eunjung was shown next saying her inner thoughts, "But I'm learning how to be better in the future."

In addition, the members all gathered together at the same spot for the interview where they all were shown crying together. Qri was shown sending out mixed messages with her head bowed and not saying anything.

The trailer showed a subtitle that said, "The Girls' Heartfelt Story" will be featured on the broadcast, but what's attracted attention is if T-ara will talk candidly in regards about their former member Hwayoung and her leaving the group.

Netizens have commented, "I hope they'll clarify my doubts", "I'd rather they did this properly instead of crying on a broadcast", "I'm curious now", "I don't know what they are trying to accomplish by broadcasting this", "Just stop this", and showed a variety of mainly negative reactions.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121018n28833

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Kneitizens/haters will always hate, T-ara can never please them in whatever they do *sign*...I am excited to see this program, but also sad to see they all sad and crying like that :(. Hope for all the best for them. T-ara fighting!!! Don't cry, don't be sad, Queen's all over the world are always there for you girls <3.

I don't know what they are going to talk about but I guess all of it will just bring negativity.

I really wanna know everything but I don't think they're going to reveal anything new.

And maybe it's better this way, even though I do want to know what really happened.

Considering that KKS's statements contradicted one after the other so many times while keeping the members quiet until it was a tad a bit too late with the damage already being done (not to mention their comeback was rushed and it showed that CCM had absolute disregard for public opinion - which is idiotic because this is how K-culture is - you apologize and keep your head down immediately regardless if you're in the right or wrong, something CCM failed to do), y'all can't expect the netizens to be very forgiving, yet alone the public in general.

What I'd be more concerned is that this whole thing is broadcasted by Mnet, in which CCM is part of and no prizes to guessing who's in charge of both. People that are not fans will be highly suspicious about the whole thing being filtered in KKS's favor, considering that K-public attitude towards T-ara as a whole is still not very warm at the moment and it can't be denied that he'll take whatever steps to play that down (something in which CCM is notorious with over the years).

I'm going into this fully expecting not to get any real details, or even anything close to the truth. I am worried however, that others are going in expecting a full detailed account of the true reasons Hwayoung was removed from the group and will just be further incensed when that doesn't happen.

Being a true realist, this seems as if it's a publicity stunt. Now that Korean promotions have ended and they'll be out of the limelight for a little while as they promote over seas, it seems like a pretty convenient time to release a mysterious program that promises to answer questions everyone had pretty much accepted they wouldn't be finding out the answer to. It lights the flames and gets people discussing T-ara for another few weeks.

Now with that said I do hope we get some real insight as to what the situation was and is, but I certainly won't let those hopes get too high and I suggest others follow suit.

They will never please the antis so I don't care about their opinions anymore. If they talk about Hwayoung, then great. If they don't, then I don't care. I'm interested in watching this to see how they are holding up after this scandal.

Publicity stunt to promote 5dolls ... 5dolls are prolly having a comeback soon ... with hwa's sister in it too ... she is still in 5dolls tho right?

5dolls aren't coming back until Feb 2013, so no.

Yes, Hwa's sister is still in that group.

I'm going into this fully expecting not to get any real details, or even anything close to the truth. I am worried however, that others are going in expecting a full detailed account of the true reasons Hwayoung was removed from the group and will just be further incensed when that doesn't happen.

Being a true realist, this seems as if it's a publicity stunt. Now that Korean promotions have ended and they'll be out of the limelight for a little while as they promote over seas, it seems like a pretty convenient time to release a mysterious program that promises to answer questions everyone had pretty much accepted they wouldn't be finding out the answer to. It lights the flames and gets people discussing T-ara for another few weeks.

Now with that said I do hope we get some real insight as to what the situation was and is, but I certainly won't let those hopes get too high and I suggest others follow suit.

THIS.

The possibility of this being a publicity stunt is very likely, if not the actual intent of CCM. If anyone recalls, this is the very agency that seems to think any sort of publicity is good publicity, regardless of whatever consequences lie in wait for T-ara as a result of such. Adding in that it's Mnet that's broadcasting this makes it just as fishy.

Kneitizens/haters will always hate, T-ara can never please them in whatever they do *sign*...I am excited to see this program, but also sad to see they all sad and crying like that :(. Hope for all the best for them. T-ara fighting!!! Don't cry, don't be sad, Queen's all over the world are always there for you girls <3.

yeah me too I'm so excited to watch this program but at the same time I feel really bad because I see them crying, their sadness makes me sad ..I will support T-ara forever and no matter what happen....

I doubt anything good will come of this but then again, I have no idea what is going to be talked about on the program. Realistically it isn't like things can get any worse. Eh, whatever, I probably won't watch it because for me watching people cry is contagious and I don't want to cry or see T-ARA crying (no matter what the reason).

Honestly, by the preview I think this will only be a video journal/Behind the Scene of their Int'l fanmeets..

But You know this just reminds me about what Kim C said in a talk show I saw in KBS World this week (Do Dream? forgot the title), anyway they end up talking about celebrities and scandals, I forgot the whole line but the the gist was ~that sometimes its just better to keep silent & ignore the scandals. People will say & think what they want and often giving explanations will only make the scandals bigger. But celebrity scandals do fade away by time. The most important thing its to push through & prove yourself to the public through your actions and work.

And I think T-ara has done this.. Even a 'delusional' diehard fan like myself was suprised that T-ara had the guts to have a comeback on September but they did their own thing and just look at the results in the Gaon Chart for September 2012:

• Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking: Sexy Love is #3
  • Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking: Mirage is #5
  • Online Downloads For The Month : Sexy Love #5
  • Online Chart – Streams : Sexy Love #5

Ok its not perfect, but basically T-ara was the most succesful girl band in September despite the haters and that they were competing with the likes of Psy, FT Island, G-Dragon & TVXQ.. and if we add in the international fan meets, photobook sales, Japan promos? They did much better that most idol groups with or without the shadow of a scandal above their heads.

Let the Antis fool themselves in thinking that everyone hates T-ara.. but the fact is obviously some one is still buying T-ara products. (I'm eagerly waiting for my preorder of 'The Best of T-ara Photobook+Album+DVD combo from Yesasia (thanks diadem forum for that link) :D

Eunjung~

"You Know it love when forever is not long enough"

I really feel uneasy with this confession thing!! Just barely when things are about to cool down, I just hope it wont add fuel to the fading fire!! netizens will surely blow this confession out of proportion and at the end, it will be our gals again having hard time!! Just wishing and praying for them ...

T-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gifT-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gif

Ok its not perfect, but basically T-ara was the most succesful girl band in September despite the haters and that they were competing with the likes of Psy, FT Island, G-Dragon & TVXQ.. and if we add in the international fan meets, photobook sales, Japan promos? They did much better that most idol groups with or without the shadow of a scandal above their heads.

You'd have to consider though that during September and this month, there weren't any other comparable girl groups competing throughout Sexy Love's promotions, unless you count in SECRET, which is nowhere near T-ara's popularity even before the scandal while KARA had already started some time before with Pandora in August.

Add in that 2NE1, SISTAR, SNSD and WG etc. are also not promoting in Korea at the time reduces whatever comparable competition T-ara had to face with other girl groups.