Diadem Forums

[12.10.19] "T-ara's Confession" members crying.. Will Hwayoung's exit be mentioned?

nathaniel

Well i expected as much, these people must really like making others miserable. All this time they we're complaining about T-ara not coming forward and when they finally do their complaining about it?! What a sad bunch of loosers.

I doubt anything good will come of this but then again, I have no idea what is going to be talked about on the program. Realistically it isn't like things can get any worse. Eh, whatever, I probably won't watch it because for me watching people cry is contagious and I don't want to cry or see T-ARA crying (no matter what the reason).

Except crying for Happyness ^^

I just don't understand.Everybody seems to forget already about the past.

Why would they want to bring it up again,then cause T-ara to get bash.

If this was to aired about the truth,why nitezen said they dosen't want to watch it?

I thought they wanted to know the truth.

No matter what happens,I'll continue to love and support T-ara till the end.

I don't care about those immature haters what I care about is

I don't want T-Ara get hurt ... I think what happened between them and Hwayoung should remain between them.

I hope they don't mention Hwayoung in the program or anything about her.

It's really bothering me to see Qri bowing her head like that and Hyomin and the other members in tears.

I hope I could watch this show :(

I want to hear every statement from all members about HwaYoung and also explanation about the bad news that have spread arround the web and media so every fans curiousness and everything will clear :(

I also hope everything will go smooth and go back to the straight way for the girls and also HwaYoung :)

If anyone of you had the link to download the show from the internet, please kindly share to me :P

T-ARA and HwaYoung fighting!!! :D

The ending song of the T-ara confession program is just so perfect that all queen's must know then lyrics. I listen to the song giving it this meaning. First part is like describing the sadness,those depressing feelings during the scandal and then, is like T-ara saying to fans to trust them, keep follwing them. And second part is like queens saying to T-ara we are here to protect you we won't let "them (haters)hurt you. And last part we follow them and the best part we can trust in them we can feel T-ara's love and T-ara can feel queen's love.

FOLLOW ME - MUSE

When darkness falls And surrounds you

When you fall down,When you're scaredAnd you're lost

Be brave,I'm coming to hold you now

When all your strength has gone

And you feel wrong,Like your life has slipped away

Follow me

You can follow me

And i, i will not desert you now.

When your fire's died out

No one's there

They have left you for dead

Follow me

You can follow me

I will keep you safe, Follow me

You can follow me,I will protect you

oh I won't let them hurt, hurt you, no

Ooh yeah.When your heart is breaking

You can follow me,You can follow me

I will always keep you safe

Follow me,You can trust in me

I will always protect you, my love. Feel my love Feel my love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SVXZt4gbk

i'm very nervous now. don't know what happened to our girls after this broadcasted...positive or negative feedback but i'm praying that they will get more positive feedback.

t-ara fighting!!

The reactions that they received by K-citizens and I-citizens are 90% negative and 70% negative respectively.I'm not surprised though to be honest.I knew it from the beginning that they won't tell anything knowing that this is aired by Mnet Media whose their CEO is you-know-who.

sigh.. if they didn't make a sentence that they deny about the bullying rumour, i think that this video is useless... just make the wound open... and haters think all the rumours are true.. since they didn't clearly deny the rumours... and T-ara is seemed asked for pity..

i really don't understand what KKS was thingking???