Diadem Forums

[12.10.19] T-ara's Dani poses with their Gold award for "Jewelry Box"

nathaniel

[12.10.19] T-ara's Dani poses with their Gold award for "Jewelry Box"

20121019000060_0.jpg

T-ara's Dani, who has yet to debut, posed with a Japan Golden Disk trophy that they received.

T-ara received the Gold award after their Japanese debut album "Jewelry Box" sold more than 100,000 copies since being released. Girls' Generation also received the same award at the same time.

T-ara's member's received the award and passed it on to the new maknae Dani. It will help give encouragement to Dani to prepare for her debut. Dani said, "Receiving the valuable gift and trophy from my unnies made me glad. I'd like to present a wonderful stage with my T-ara unnies in 2013."

T-ara departed for Okinawa on the 18th for a "K-POP Concert" and fashion show and will return through Incheon International Airport on the 21st at 11:20 AM. T-ara will focus on promoting "Sexy Love" in Japan beginning on November 10th until the end of November.

T-ara is the first Korean girl group to have their debut Japanese album "Bo Peep Bo Peep" rank #1 on the Oricon Daily and Oricon Weekly charts after being released.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121019n09471

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

So her debut will be in 2013? I was looking forward to T-ara comming back on December, but I guess everything has been pushed back a bit and they will probably be busy with Japan promos now & I hope they will get some rest by the end of the year. Anyway, more time for Ms. Maknae to prepare i guess..

Well, that's good for T-ARA but I don't really see the point of them handing the award over to Dani. Sure "encouragement" or whatever, but it isn't like she worked for that award~ I don't know, I guess it just annoys me a little bit. ^^;

Yeah it's more like "lol look at all the accomplishments we did before you joined that are now going to go down the drain"

Well, that's good for T-ARA but I don't really see the point of them handing the award over to Dani. Sure "encouragement" or whatever, but it isn't like she worked for that award~ I don't know, I guess it just annoys me a little bit. ^^;

Yeah it's more like "lol look at all the accomplishments we did before you joined that are now going to go down the drain"

Sigh I dont want another addition in T-ara >.>" . I hope Dani leaves T-ara and joins 5dolls. She fits there better >.>

I couldn't agree any more with these three posts. At worst, I think fans should really start worrying about the possibility of T-ara taking AS or AKB-48's path. This is quite distressing really, adding in that they've been promoting far too much this year (possibly even more so than last year or at least in a comparable scale), it's just asking for another round of trips to the hospital.

Hell, they may be the most prone of all K-idol groups to hospital visits. Considering the current members are barely holding out with the amount of over-promotions, it makes no sense for someone twice as young as Boram and Qri to hold out any better.

Dani is so cute. I like her. But I still can't get over the fact that she's underaged. Maybe Dani can appear along side other members in G rated songs and won't participate in over G rated songs. I think that's the solution for them. But most of the songs T-ara has chosen to promote so far are rated 15, if I'm not mistaken.

Dani is so cute. I like her. But I still can't get over the fact that she's underaged. Maybe Dani can appear along side other members in G rated songs and won't participate in over G rated songs. I think that's the solution for them. But most of the songs T-ara has chosen to promote so far are rated 15, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the problem. Concepts.

T-ara would be severely hindered in branching out for more mature concepts such as DBD, SL and IGCBOY etc. as a result, not to mention the K-government in recent times has decided to tighten up on laws regarding costumes and choreography (or something along those lines) when it comes down to minors.

Personally, the idea of a group of fully grown women all 20+ doing aegyo concepts is rather silly and utterly forced-looking at best.

I'm sorry but why does she think she holds the right to hold it. Fair enough she's supposedly a T-ara member now but she has done NOTHING to benefit the group as of now. She should let her debut do the talking and not freaking selcas.

You don't need to be the rightful owner of a trophy to take pictures with it. What I mean is I don't see anything wrong with Dani taking photos with it. To other T-ara members, she's just like a kid sister. If you win a trophy, wouldn't you want your lil' sister or brother to take a photo with it? Won't you feel proud if he or she shows it off to people?