Diadem Forums

[12.10.19] T-ara's Dani poses with their Gold award for "Jewelry Box"

nathaniel

MAN WHAT'S WHIT ALL THIS HATE AGAINST DANI. Shees PEOPLE calm down. YES she IS a KID, YES i am not confortable whit the idea of her joining T-ara either AND YES the age difference beetween the seniors of T-ara and Dani is freaking big.( Talking about Boram and Qri, and i know what it must feel like to have to babysit a 14 year old because i am their age and dealing whit someone that much younger than you on a daylie basis is challenging to say the least) Also we cannot overlook what was stated allready that she might be unable to handle the pressure of promotions and such but form what i heard she will only be performing whit T-ara she won't be a part of talkshows and such for a while.

And as for the trophy, GIVE ME A BREAK it's just a freakin trophy, who cares if they give it to her and she made some pictures whit it, stop making a big deal out of this YOU'RE NOT HELPING, if anything you guys are starting to sound JUST AS BAD AS THE ANTIS AND HALF ASSED NETIZENS who are always complaining about T-ara.

Please stop and be more positive, we won't know how will things turn out until we actually see them unfold, be patient and show your love for T-ara, to all their members, can we please do that guys. PLEASE whit a cherry on top.

LOL why give it to Dani,its not like she worked for it...Tbh i get nightmares when i think abt the concepts t-ara would do after she joins...sorry still cant get over the fact that an underage girl will possibly ruin t-ara's future....

To be honest,I'm not a fan of cute and bubbly concepts (like how most rookies groups do nowadays) and seeing that an underage girl to join T-ara pretty much tells us that they gonna repeat doing cutey songs such as BPBP which,I'm not very keen of.I'm more into ballad and mature concepts such as Cry Cry and Day By Day.IF she was well-trained and at least 17 or above and not just randomly being picked by a pedo at streets,I'd have like it but I'm sorry but I can't even...

You don't need to be the rightful owner of a trophy to take pictures with it. What I mean is I don't see anything wrong with Dani taking photos with it. To other T-ara members, she's just like a kid sister. If you win a trophy, wouldn't you want your lil' sister or brother to take a photo with it? Won't you feel proud if he or she shows it off to people?

I'm going to have to argue against this supposed belief that she's like a 'kid sister' to the current members, namely the original six. At an environment like Kpop, where the members themselves have been shoved down the belief that they're replaceable at a whim at any moment's glance (as it has occurred to Hwayoung), there is little to no reason for them to accept her at all in their own minds, especially considering they've worked tooth-and-nail for three years to get to where they are while being constantly threatened by their own boss and treated like lifeless robots.

For example, do you think the members of a military special forces unit would accept a raw fresh recruit with zero experience meddle along with them in operations? Hell no, unless the said recruit proves himself. Or for a more casual example, do you think a classroom o high school seniors in a typical Korean public school would accept a freshman simply because the principal ordered it? No.

And no, siblings don't necessarily 'share' their trophies either. I have a younger brother who's won a lot of trophies, medals, certificates and all that alike over the years and is highly proud of them - up to the point that he doesn't let anyone even lay a finger on them, much less take a photo with them. Why? Because I understand he worked his way up to achieve that and it's his to keep and his credit alone, his decision.

LOL why give it to Dani,its not like she worked for it...Tbh i get nightmares when i think abt the concepts t-ara would do after she joins...sorry still cant get over the fact that an underage girl will possibly ruin t-ara's future....

T-ara's lifespan would be lucky to even break the infamous 5-year-curse >___> Supposedly, some of the members' contracts are expiring at some point next year (I suspect this may strongly apply to Boram and Qri in particular) and looking how overworked they've been this whole year, fans should really prepare themselves of the possibility that most of the current members will not continue on being in T-ara once those contracts expire.

Considering that CCM's future looks also awfully bleak and with its image completely tarnished in the eyes of the public, there's little reason for them to stay any longer. Davichi didn't renew their contracts with CCM for a good reason.

Thats nice that the T-ARA unnies gave an encouragement and for Dani age she's still to young.

But when i think about it Jiyeon also started at almost the same age as Dani right now.

T-ARA fighting!!!

Dani's year of birth - 1999

Jiyeon's year of birth - 1993

A six year gap is nowhere near to 'almost the same age' at all.

To be honest,I'm not a fan of cute and bubbly concepts (like how most rookies groups do nowadays) and seeing that an underage girl to join T-ara pretty much tells us that they gonna repeat doing cutey songs such as BPBP which,I'm not very keen of.I'm more into ballad and mature concepts such as Cry Cry and Day By Day.IF she was well-trained and at least 17 or above and not just randomly being picked by a pedo at streets,I'd have like it but I'm sorry but I can't even...

I completely AGREE with you.The reason i became a t-ara fan was because of their mature concepts (cry cry especially) not because of BPBP LOL.i am a girl and cute concepts never appeal to me at all....so i am pretty much worried of their future concepts.In my opinion,Dani should train more and debut at a later time (and in another group if possible)She needs to improve her korean too.I am sure people would accept her more easily when she is older...*sighs* its so hard being in this fandom...

T-ara's lifespan would be lucky to even break the infamous 5-year-curse >___> Supposedly, some of the members' contracts are expiring at some point next year (I suspect this may strongly apply to Boram and Qri in particular) and looking how overworked they've been this whole year, fans should really prepare themselves of the possibility that most of the current members will not continue on being in T-ara once those contracts expire.

Considering that CCM's future looks also awfully bleak and with its image completely tarnished in the eyes of the public, there's little reason for them to stay any longer. Davichi didn't renew their contracts with CCM for a good reason.

Well said scatter....I AGREE what you said wholeheartedly.

I couldn't agree any more with these three posts. At worst, I think fans should really start worrying about the possibility of T-ara taking AS or AKB-48's path. This is quite distressing really, adding in that they've been promoting far too much this year (possibly even more so than last year or at least in a comparable scale), it's just asking for another round of trips to the hospital.

Hell, they may be the most prone of all K-idol groups to hospital visits. Considering the current members are barely holding out with the amount of over-promotions, it makes no sense for someone twice as young as Boram and Qri to hold out any better.

CCM is stupid. CCM is ruining T-ara himself. Sigh /hides in a corner and cry

I completely AGREE with you.The reason i became a t-ara fan was because of their mature concepts (cry cry especially) not because of BPBP LOL.i am a girl and cute concepts never appeal to me at all....so i am pretty much worried of their future concepts.In my opinion,Dani should train more and debut at a later time (and in another group if possible)She needs to improve her korean too.I am sure people would accept her more easily when she is older...*sighs* its so hard being in this fandom...

Yeah. Tbh, its getting tiring being a QUEEN's because of all the sh*t T-ara is receiving from CCM -____________- . And lol I'll never be able to accept a kid that is even younger then me in T-ara >.> . She should just go join some other nugu groups like 5dolls

--

Btw when does their contract ends with CCM? The T-ara girls themselves should know that they are a capable group and they dont need CCM to move on with their music career >____________> . I hope the girls are not too stupid to renew their contracts with CCM >.>

Btw when does their contract ends with CCM? The T-ara girls themselves should know that they are a capable group and they dont need CCM to move on with their music career >____________> . I hope the girls are not too stupid to renew their contracts with CCM >.>

It's not entirely confirmable but at earliest, it should be at some point next year I believe (though this may only apply to some members, not all). It seems to differ greatly depending on who's signed in, considering Lee Hyori was signed in for only 3 years while Yangpa stayed only for a year and left not so long ago. Davichi was also signed in for 4 years prior to leaving recently.

Though honestly, I don't really see much of a chance of the name 'T-ara' being used even if all the members leave at the same time. If they do move to another label as a group, chances are that they'll probably comeback under a different name - and that is assuming KKS isn't butthurt up to the point he'd try blacklisting them.

I have the same thoughts of some people here...

As much as I like cute concepts, i'm kinda old for it, plus, i like more mature and calm musics such as their ballads songs.This is one of the reasons I enjoy listen to them and a reason to be against Dani addition...

But as others had said too, we'll only know how their new musics will sounds like when they released it Until there I can only support them all, and expect for better songs

I find it not fair how t-ara (6-ara) worked hard for 3 years while KKS doesn't treasure it and just keep adding members who are basically riding on t-ara's fame. No matter how hard Dani and Ahreum and possibly other new members in the future work, it''ll never be the same as the original six cause by then the originally six will still be working hard. I'm sorry to Ahreum and Dani fans, but I think they or they're parents are really selfish and lazy. Instead of relying on others fame to give you a head start in the entertainment business, they should join a new group and work from the bottom to top. I personally like these new girls, but the fact that it is unfair to the original six makes me really sad. Once again, I'm really sorry to Ahreum and Danis fans.

Well, that's good for T-ARA but I don't really see the point of them handing the award over to Dani. Sure "encouragement" or whatever, but it isn't like she worked for that award~ I don't know, I guess it just annoys me a little bit. ^^;

It's probably best not to think too hard about it, because it's more likely that it's a reminder that she's the newest member and she shares T-ara's goals to become the best. Nothing more or less.

Yeah it's more like "lol look at all the accomplishments we did before you joined that are now going to go down the drain"

There's no further indications that T-ara is going down.

Sigh I dont want another addition in T-ara >.>" . I hope Dani leaves T-ara and joins 5dolls. She fits there better >.>

I don't think that will happen.

At worst, I think fans should really start worrying about the possibility of T-ara taking AS or AKB-48's path. This is quite distressing really, adding in that they've been promoting far too much this year (possibly even more so than last year or at least in a comparable scale), it's just asking for another round of trips to the hospital.

Hell, they may be the most prone of all K-idol groups to hospital visits. Considering the current members are barely holding out with the amount of over-promotions, it makes no sense for someone twice as young as Boram and Qri to hold out any better.

T-ara would be severely hindered in branching out for more mature concepts such as DBD, SL and IGCBOY etc. as a result, not to mention the K-government in recent times has decided to tighten up on laws regarding costumes and choreography (or something along those lines) when it comes down to minors.

Personally, the idea of a group of fully grown women all 20+ doing aegyo concepts is rather silly and utterly forced-looking at best.

I'm going to have to argue against this supposed belief that she's like a 'kid sister' to the current members, namely the original six. At an environment like Kpop, where the members themselves have been shoved down the belief that they're replaceable at a whim at any moment's glance (as it has occurred to Hwayoung), there is little to no reason for them to accept her at all in their own minds, especially considering they've worked tooth-and-nail for three years to get to where they are while being constantly threatened by their own boss and treated like lifeless robots.

For example, do you think the members of a military special forces unit would accept a raw fresh recruit with zero experience meddle along with them in operations? Hell no, unless the said recruit proves himself. Or for a more casual example, do you think a classroom o high school seniors in a typical Korean public school would accept a freshman simply because the principal ordered it? No.

And no, siblings don't necessarily 'share' their trophies either. I have a younger brother who's won a lot of trophies, medals, certificates and all that alike over the years and is highly proud of them - up to the point that he doesn't let anyone even lay a finger on them, much less take a photo with them. Why? Because I understand he worked his way up to achieve that and it's his to keep and his credit alone, his decision.

Since when did T-ara try to follow After School or AKB48? I find that way out of context. After that "misunderstanding", it's quite understandable that they will resume promotions again to regain back their lost momentum they had earlier. If people didn't "misunderstood" those tweets, none of the unfortunate events that occurred afterward would've taken place. And who knows, they might've been given more vacation time, and most certainly won't be overdoing their promotions, especially when it comes to endorsements.

T-ara is most definitely not the most accident prone, that's for sure. Because if they were, they be ending up in the hospital every single day. So that's an overexaggeration. Actually it does make sense for Dani to be doing well, since she wasn't directly part of that "misunderstanding", and she's new to the group and hasn't officially debuted yet.

I seem to recall Dani doing well in the Day By Day music video, so I don't see a concept problem worth worrying about.

Try telling that to newly wed parents around that age raising their new born infant(s).

Since Soyeon's statements describing their current relationship with Hwayoung as being their "sister", and label companies using the family model to establish good co-worker relations, it's quite acceptable in having Dani being look upon as a newly added sister to the T-ara family, like how when Soyeon, Boram, and Qri were added after the "original five" members. And as for the paranoia pink slip angle, all jobs have that, so it's not even worth considering, let alone arguable, in the first place. Plus those examples are way out of context.

It may not be necessarily practiced often, but it does happen nonetheless, otherwise all art around the world is only to be restricted to the artists themselves who made them. In T-ara's case, it's quite accept for them to do this, especially when Dani shares the same goals with the rest of the members.

Again, that's up to T-ara to decide whether or not to leave. Also, where is this assumption that they are overworked this whole year, when the year is not even done yet?

Core Contents Media seems to be doing fine, especially when it comes to the rest of the world. Yes, Davichi wanted to work and help out a co-worker start up his business. And there's nothing wrong with that.

The reason i became a t-ara fan was because of their mature concepts (cry cry especially) not because of BPBP LOL.i am a girl and cute concepts never appeal to me at all....so i am pretty much worried of their future concepts.

In my opinion,Dani should train more and debut at a later time (and in another group if possible)She needs to improve her korean too.I am sure people would accept her more easily when she is older...*sighs* its so hard being in this fandom...

Why assume that she's bragging about having the trophy in the first place? That's rather presumptuous. Hey, that's part of the risk in the entertainment industry. So far, she's doing just fine.

Whose to say that they won't use mature concepts, just because one member is underage? If some fans want more risqué concepts, they could always use only the adult members to perform them, like establish a sub-unit of T-ara. I don't see how this is a source of worry. And it is expected of Dani to improve as an artist and performer, so I won't worry about that either. Funny, I don't find it difficult being in this fandom.

MAN WHAT'S WHIT ALL THIS HATE AGAINST DANI. Shees PEOPLE calm down. YES she IS a KID, YES i am not confortable whit the idea of her joining T-ara either AND YES the age difference beetween the seniors of T-ara and Dani is freaking big.( Talking about Boram and Qri, and i know what it must feel like to have to babysit a 14 year old because i am their age and dealing whit someone that much younger than you on a daylie basis is challenging to say the least) Also we cannot overlook what was stated allready that she might be unable to handle the pressure of promotions and such but form what i heard she will only be performing whit T-ara she won't be a part of talkshows and such for a while. And as for the trophy, GIVE ME A BREAK it's just a freakin trophy, who cares if they give it to her and she made some pictures whit it, stop making a big deal out of this YOU'RE NOT HELPING, if anything you guys are starting to sound JUST AS BAD AS THE ANTIS AND HALF ASSED NETIZENS who are always complaining about T-ara. Please stop and be more positive, we won't know how will things turn out until we actually see them unfold, be patient and show your love for T-ara, to all their members, can we please do that guys. PLEASE whit a cherry on top.

I agree with you that these unnecessary, if not highly negative delusional, aspects stop going on about Dani taking pictures of T-ara's recent achievement, as if they're employees of Core Contents Media's Public Relations Division, and believe that by hurting the girls will hurt Kim Kwang Soo. Unfortunately, every fandom got antis, including ours. We're still in a civil war yet. Stay strong my friend.

It's called getting the next generation of K-Pop fans onboard with T-ara, so it's to be expected from the idols to be doing this from time to time, especially when it comes to continuing the T-ara legacy with new members. Best to concentrate on the T-ara parts that suits your fancy, if that should be the case. For me, I'm fine with the cute and bubbly concepts. I enjoy all of their concepts anyways.

I have the same thoughts of some people here...As much as I like cute concepts, i'm kinda old for it, plus, i like more mature and calm musics such as their ballads songs.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy listen to them and a reason to be against Dani addition... But as others had said too, we'll only know how their new musics will sounds like when they released it Until there I can only support them all, and expect for better songs

Well, just keep supporting and requesting the concept you enjoy from the girls, and I'm sure they'll be happy to perform them. I'm sure Dani understands the underage concern, as does the company, so it really shouldn't be a problem.

I find it not fair how t-ara (6-ara) worked hard for 3 years while KKS doesn't treasure it and just keep adding members who are basically riding on t-ara's fame. No matter how hard Dani and Ahreum and possibly other new members in the future work, it''ll never be the same as the original six cause by then the originally six will still be working hard. I'm sorry to Ahreum and Dani fans, but I think they or they're parents are really selfish and lazy. Instead of relying on others fame to give you a head start in the entertainment business, they should join a new group and work from the bottom to top. I personally like these new girls, but the fact that it is unfair to the original six makes me really sad. Once again, I'm really sorry to Ahreum and Danis fans.

Is there solid proof that he doesn't care about the girls at all? When Jiwon and Jiae left the group permanently, it changed things greatly, leaving no possibilities of having the "original five" to comeback together again. Accept the fact that the times when T-ara was six members is part of their legacy, and only be archived and viewed with fond and reminiscing memories. I still get the feeling fans of the 6-aras are gunning to remove Areum and Dani from T-ara nowadays. And yes, I did come across comments about them celebrating their efforts to remove Hwayoung out of the group. But, Hwayoung can still rejoin T-ara.

Why assume that she's bragging about having the trophy in the first place? That's rather presumptuous. Hey, that's part of the risk in the entertainment industry. So far, she's doing just fine.

Whose to say that they won't use mature concepts, just because one member is underage? If some fans want more risqué concepts, they could always use only the adult members to perform them, like establish a sub-unit of T-ara. I don't see how this is a source of worry. And it is expected of Dani to improve as an artist and performer, so I won't worry about that either. Funny, I don't find it difficult being in this fandom.

I did not assume that she was bragging abt the trophy...i was juz wondering why they gave it to her since she didnt really worked for it.And yes i understand its a risk,and of course she's doing fine with KKS taking care of her.T-ara has stated that they will not form sub-units,and the k-government is tightening up the laws abt underage entertainers,that is why im worried abt the future concepts...(but it's kks so who knows).Its purely MY OPINION that i find the fandom hard and difficult.of course you are entitled to have your own opinion.

I did not assume that she was bragging abt the trophy...i was juz wondering why they gave it to her since she didnt really worked for it.And yes i understand its a risk,and of course she's doing fine with KKS taking care of her.T-ara has stated that they will not form sub-units,and the k-government is tightening up the laws abt underage entertainers,that is why im worried abt the future concepts...(but it's kks so who knows).

Well, when pointing out that she didn't work to earn the trophy, which is obviously true, she didn't officially debut with the group yet, but it still implies that indirect idea of assuming that she was bragging though, while questioning and searching for some other complex reasoning that is beyond plain and simple, when there's no indication to raise any concerns that it's nothing more than Dani taking a picture of her group members' recent achievement. Sort of like a reminder of how badly those so called "evidences" tried to falsely accuse the members of bullying with those gifs.

They could change their minds about the sub-units, since it appears there's a demand for certain members. Especially when it is most noted that some of the members have collaborated with other artists together in the past. Since Hwayoung still has a chance to redeem herself by rejoining T-ara, despite having her contract terminated, it can be possible for them to form a sub-unit.

As for the underage aspect, I don't think it'll be severe enough to prevent them from performing, as there are underage entertainers ranging from CFs to underage roles for dramas and movies, especially when it comes to singing and televised auditions. The concepts shouldn't be a problem for T-ara, just because of Dani, given how it is very possible to perform even at that age. There have been many idol groups that have successfully able to perform despite having underage members. Label companies do abide by those rules of conduct too, because of the enforcement regulations made by the Korea Communications Standards Commission. Trust in T-ara, especially Dani, that they are well aware and do their very best to bring a responsible and mature concept that is acceptable for everybody.