Diadem Forums

[12.10.22] After being fired from SBS "Five Fingers", Eunjung preparing for early 2013 drama comeback

nathaniel

[12.10.22] After being fired from SBS "Five Fingers", Eunjung preparing for early 2013 drama comeback

50279192.2.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung is currently in discussion for a role in the SBS drama "Money Incarnation".

After controversy being fired from her drama role a few monthd ago, T-ara member Ham Eunjung is preparing for a drama comeback early next year. Eunjung has received an offer from the SBS drama "Money Incarnation" that broadcasts in January to star in it.

"Money Incarnation" has the same PD at "Giant" as well as the same writer and a lot of the same crew. Ham Eunjung, Kang Jihwan and Hwang Jungeum are all being considered for the drama which is about the desire for money and love mixed into the legal professions. Eunjung previously worked with Kang Jihwan in the 2010 drama "Coffee House" and T-ara has featured in Hwang Jungeum's music when she was still in Core Contents Media.

According to drama officials, after a meeting on the 21st, they discussed Eunjung and her firing from the SBS drama "Five Fingers" and the passion she had for acting. They hope they can make a "hit" cast with Kang Jihwan and Hwang Jungeum as well.

Because of a bullying controversy that arose amongst the T-ara members, Eunjung was previously fired the currently broadcasting drama "Five Fingers".

Source: http://sports.donga....1021/50279003/3

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Seriously? That's great news. But I do hope by then the whole controversy has been forgotten by then. It would be sad if a repeat of 5 Fingers occurs again. And that "being considered" translate into being casted and retained (not removed or written out).

SBS? Hmm, it couldbe some form of compromise. Still, it could be some form of vindication or redemption. Eunjung did express that she wantsbto pursue BOTH singing AND acting.

If Eunjung ends up back being an actress, hope that the ratings are good.

OMG her acting skills give her this kind ofboportunities depite the scandall is not to long ago. I hope this can be confirmed soon but i wont be sure this time until theu aire sone episodes lol

But i don't understand, is this a main role drama? I hope is a majn role she deserves to be the lead actress.

This is good news, but I don't want to see her to work with SBS again, they have hurt her so bad last time. I don't want CCM and SBS using her name to do PR for themselves. She deserve better treatment, love and support from fans, agency, producers, sponsors, PD and the crews. Treat her well please, she deserve all the good treatment. Don't hurt her again and stop hurting her :(.

I hope to see Eunjung in a good drama as the lead. Eunjung fighting <3!!!

I would be happy if this drama's offer would be after their Asia Tour!! Though I, too hold grudge against SBS for their action against Eunjung before!! As an Idol+actress she has to compromise and will have to work again with SBS in future!! That's better for her and her future career... But, then again why not MBC or KBS. SBS must have n felt that they did wronged to Eunjung..

T-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gifT-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gif

• 2 months later...