Diadem Forums

[12.10.22] T-ara's Eunjung's agency claims Eunjung has not received a drama offer for "Money Incarnation"

nathaniel

[12.10.22] T-ara's Eunjung's agency claims Eunjung has not received a drama offer for "Money Incarnation"

t.jpg

It was recently revealed T-ara's Eunjung was offered a role in a new SBS drama after being dismissed from a previous drama role.

Eunjung's agency responsible for her acting said on the 22nd to Star News in a phone call, "Ham Eunjung never received an offer to star in the SBS drama 'Money Incarnation'."

An official for SBS previously said that Eunjung was preparing for an early 2013 drama comeback with the SBS drama "Money Incarnation" and has met with the PD and director, but Eunjung's agency denies that this has happened.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012102208084089832&outlink=2&SVEC

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Oh no. Come on if it's just rumours to promote the drama is such a horrible way to do it. But maybe is to stop haters to start asking not to put eunjung in the drama and not to make fans excited.

Whatever the only thing i care is for Eunjung not to be hurt if it's for good i hope this to be true if not i hope is just a rumour.

I'm sure her acting career has a brilliant future, maybe is better to wait but well we can only wish for the best and wait.

CCM and SBS need to stop using Eunjung for PR, for publicity stunt, And making fans confused. She have been hurt so bad last time already and she just starting to get better and heal the wounds. Please treat her well, she deserve better treatments.

I do hope she can get a lead role in a drama soon, but with a good crews, good producer, good PD, etc. who are fully support her and will treat her well. Eunjung fighting <3!!!

I highly doubt SBS would even allow Eunjung to be on any dramas it's airing in the near future.

Sure, maybe the production company actually producing the drama (people, keep in mind that SBS only does the broadcasting and giving the green light, at least judging from 5 Fingers) wants to cast her but the same cannot be agreed about SBS.

What I'm more curious is why 'Eunjung's agency' denies her casting. The whole thing is just so vague here.

And speaking of which, whatever actually happened to that lawsuit against the Five Fingers producers? The last time we all heard, Eunjung (or CCM, technically) threw a lawsuit but since then, nothing else has been reported about it while Eunjung was promoting Sexy Love with the rest of the group as usual.

Some thing is definitely a bit fishy here.

i'm confius here..don't know to whom to believe that. if this rumors not comes from eunjung herself i'm still can't believe that. but anyway, i'm praying that eunjung and t-ara members will more success on coming 2013 and so on.

No matter how I see it, it's a publicity stunt from SBS for their up coming drama!! First they dismissed Eunjung without any prior notice and now they are announcing she will star in their drama when Eunjung or her agency wasnt informed at all.. Now everyone is taking advantage of their hard times!! Media, netizens, haters or say Broadcasting stations!!

T-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gifT-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gif

What I'm more curious is why 'Eunjung's agency' denies her casting. The whole thing is just so vague here.

And speaking of which, whatever actually happened to that lawsuit against the Five Fingers producers? The last time we all heard, Eunjung (or CCM, technically) threw a lawsuit but since then, nothing else has been reported about it while Eunjung was promoting Sexy Love with the rest of the group as usual.

As far as I know,the suing thing was split into three stories.The first rumor is that an association forced the PD to step down so he did.He eventually stop working as a producer and CCM take back the hearing.The second rumor that I heard is that hearing is a time consuming.CCM did sued the Five Fingers authorities but before a case can be discussed in court,there are lot of works that need to be done.It can't just happen within a few days or week.The last rumor that I heard is that CCM only exaggerated things and he never sue them because some say that the chance of winning of quite low and of course,being a greedy man he is,he don't want to waste money on things like that.

Actually,I don't even know which one to trust since knowing pretty well how the brain inside KKS works, which putting more layers of lies to the point that it's difficult to believe any word from him.