Diadem Forums

[12.10.22] T-ara's Eunjung, "I have no time for a drama or movie schedule"

nathaniel

[12.10.22] T-ara's Eunjung, "I have no time for a drama or movie schedule"

PS12102200036.jpg

Eunjung, member of T-ara, has dismissed the possibility of starring in a drama.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said on the 22nd, "Eunjung will be on an Asian Tour early next year and scheduling a drama at that time would not be appropriate. Eunjung will on top of the Asian Tour be doing music promotions schedules in Japan during the first half of next year. She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year."

It was reported by an SBS official that Eunjung was offered to star in "Money Incarnation" early next year, but Eunjung's agency denied she was ever offered the role.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121022n06595

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This is what? Stirring it up again.

We by now all know that next year they will be busy as heck, there is no way on earth that any of them will have any individual activities such as dramas.

Seems to me that the media wanna make a hot topic out of Eunjung again for their headlines... -_-

honestly i like she focus in t-ara first than acting. when they are doing activity together, at least she is not alone. they can cheer up together and it can reduce their tiredness. because i can see they can be dork and happy when they are together although they're having a big problems. no matter what, i'm fully support in any decision that her made.

This article is just far too vague.

Is this drama actually produced by SBS itself? Last time I heard, Five Fingers wasn't, SBS only doing the broadcasting. Not the producing, which was handled by a drama production company.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said on the 22nd, "Eunjung will be on an Asian Tour early next year and scheduling a drama at that time would not be appropriate. Eunjung will on top of the Asian Tour be doing music promotions schedules in Japan during the first half of next year. She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year."

Really now? More promotions in Japan for the first half of next year? Great, so they're being overworked even more, only now that it seems even more serious than this year's amount. *Facepalm*.

I don't don't wether to say yay or awww with this news.

Awww, I won't be seeing jungie on a drama next year but yay for them having the members wholly promoting.

But really, i don't know what to make of this news, it's mostly they said this, they said that and with ccm don't know to believe or not.

oh well..... I guess we'll just see what happens next year.. :P

SBS and CCM both have contradicted their own words before, so now I don't know who to believe in. Anyway, if T-ara is going to be very busy next year, I would rather see Eunjung focus on T-ara's activities than her acting in another drama. I don't want more dramas happen to her (pun intended). More time to sleep for Jam Eunjung (But with T-ara's infamous busy schedule, I'm not sure if she can get enough sleep)

At this current moment, it seems better for her to stay with T-ara doing activities together, and probably having a downtime together as well. The amount of physical stress for their beyond crazy schedule (Japan and Asia tours) is already very high, TV appearance would probably add more physical and mental stress from what's leftover from the scandal.

But, my heart is still pounding over this kinda news for Eunjung. We know how much she is into acting. She was originally trained as an actress, then sidetracked becoming an idol. Still she was doing great as an idol actress. And in Star Life Theater she said how much she wanted to established herself as an actor, despite feeling very happy to be with T-ara.

Hope you'll get whatever is best for you, Eunjung. Be it with busy with T-ara or acting, be happy!

We'll always support you!

Sidenote: KKS should slow down for real. It seems the scandal only fueled his ambition to squeeze T-ara even more.