Diadem Forums

[INFO] How to go to Eunjung's Mum Cafe A.K.A Cafenne

CornOppa

HELLO! Apparently from what I've gathered, Cafenne has switched hands, so there's... lesser chance that the girls will continue to go there *since EJ's mum doesnt work/own there anymore. BUT i will leave this here in case anyone's still interested. *Bbyong* And i heardddd~ that the girls will continue going there. since it's near CCM and all

Hihi all, today I will be sharing on how to go to cafenne ( Eunjung's Mom cafe)

First of all, you all should know that Cafenne is in an optimal location such that if you head down the alley on the other side of Cafenne , you will able to find the place where SM artist and Cube Ent do their makeup, and you will be able to find LookOptical (The Spectacle Shop that T-ARA used to endorse) Main Branch which is a 2 storey building.
If you continue walking down a seperate alley, within 20mins you will be able to reach CCM which the directions is indicated on a different page.

img0625e.png
First of all, from wherever you are, head down to Apgujeong Station.
Take exit 3, (Follow the red line in the picture)and walk downwards on the main street and turn left and continue walking down until you see a Cheongdam CGV (RED coloured) on your left as indicated on the GoogleMap.
Black Cross marks Cafenne.

img0172ir.jpg

(Cheongdam CGV is the red-coloured Circle building)
(The white arrow is for people interested in SM and Cube Artiste)
You are the blue man, you will be walking on, until you see the traffic light at the green man (Use the traffic junction later).

img4312z.jpg

Ok now back to Cheongdam CGV, if you look across the road, you will able to see a Chinese Restaurant with a big signature display board as Ho Lee Chow on the second floor of the building across Cheongdam CGV. (And i pray that this restaurant havent close down yet)

img4306a.jpg

Now cross the street and walk towards Ho Lee Chow.
Walk into the alley just right besides the building of the Ho Lee Chow.
Cafenne will be located one building after Ho Lee Chow in the alley.

img0174wu.jpg

It is the stylish greyish/black building that's roughly three stories high in the picture.
First and second story belongs to the coffee shop, third story is a hairdressing saloon and that's where the toilet is located too.

img0175gm.jpg

Do note that you can also exit from Gangnam Office Station indicated in the GoogleMaps Pic, walking the green way instead, but I rather you walk from Apugjeong Station as it will be an uphill walk from Gangnam Office Station to Cafenne.

Eunjung's mom will be in the shop most of the time as I've seen.
Else she will be sipping coffee with her friends on the second floor.
The coffee shop will provide offers/discounts to T-ara fans if you purchase their latest album and brought it to the shop.

Im not sure if it's still available, but for 100k won, Eunjung will sign a mug with your name on it.
The waitress will take down your name and pass it to Eunjung's mum.
You will need to fix a date to come back and collect the mug.
Do note that, fans often drop by Eunjung's mum cafe so you may have the chance to see the Korean fans chit chatting there as well.
Sample of receipt :
img0213bm.jpg

Funfact, for those who are interested into where SM and Cube Ent Artiste do their makeup,
follow the white arrow in the picture indicated above and go into that alley,
You will see a Homestead Coffee and the third/fourth floor is where they do their makeup a.k.a Red Carpet.
If you walk further down that alley, it will be the Main Branch of the Look Optical Shop where T-ara used to endorse for them.

Now that I've shared such important information, it's a must to credit me/diadem/tarasg if you ever take this out. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a fun trip to Korea~ Note to self : Juan 8 (pal) -dong Nam-gu, Incheon

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the info, this is really helpful XD~!! At least if I wan to go to Korea for K-pop fan purposes, I know where to go. It will be great if can meet with other Queens in Caffenne and talk about T-ara all day XD. Btw, I can now more or less assume most of the celeb and artists hangs out in Apgujeong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...