"Best collaboration performace"

Davichi & T-ara - We were in Love

JYP & GAIN - Someone Else

SKULL & HAHA - Busan Vacance

Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker

Huh Gak & Zia - I need you

And:

"Artist of the year"

Vote begins today and will end on november 28.

You can vote here: http://mama.interest.me/poll

As much as I want T-ara to win,the chance is pretty narrow since both nominations have some serious competitors and the recent scandal certainly didn't help either.

And yeah,like some of you have already mentioned,I wonder why they didn't been nominated for Digital Sales considering that they were the Queen of Digital Sales for the first 6 months of 2012,isn't?

the girls also nominated in Artist of the Year !!!! (Y) but there is a lot competitors, the chance for them to win are quite low *sigh*

TBH, our girls deserve to nominated more than that. I think because of the controversy, we can see that T-ara just nominated in with "Lovey-Dovey" but not "Day by Day" and "Sexy Love". (It also can be said that "Lovey-Dovey" is more well-known than the newest songs (?)) *shrugged*

Why don't they create a "the biggest controversy in K-pop of the year“? LOL I'm pretty sure that T-ara will win in this kind of award but I'm not hoping that our girls can get a chance to win that of course *justkidding*

Hope that T-ara can win once in MAMA 2012!! HWAITING :lol:

Okay to be honest probably Tatiseo/SNSD & Troublemaker would win the awards... but on the other hand isn't this proof that T-ara right now is considered one of the top 5 girl bands?

PS: Lovey Dovey not being nominated for best song of the year sucks, but I'll accept it .... BUT how the hell did Hyuna's Ice Cream get to be nominated for this category& for best dance solo when she only has started promoting this week? Also with all of their international promotions & Japanese albums why isn't T-ara nominated for Global Group Female, while F(x) is nominated?

Agree with xbot. Lovey Dovey was huge, so I'm baffled it wasn't nominated. Not hating on Hyuna, and I like Ice Cream, but the song has just been released. Did it get overwhelming critical acclaim to be nominated? :blink:

And yes, the Global Girl Group. I thought T-ara's success in a global scale was far better than f(x)? They received gold status in Japan recently, and they had some sold-out concerts, so why are they not in the nominations? :rolleyes:

It's three nominations!!! So guys we need to vote every single day to show support for our girls

Agree with xbot. Lovey Dovey was huge, so I'm baffled it wasn't nominated. Not hating on Hyuna, and I like Ice Cream, but the song has just been released. Did it get overwhelming critical acclaim to be nominated? :blink:

And yes, the Global Girl Group. I thought T-ara's success in a global scale was far better than f(x)? They received gold status in Japan recently, and they had some sold-out concerts, so why are they not in the nominations? :rolleyes:

I'm agree with you...they should be in the category of global girl group

Okay to be honest probably Tatiseo/SNSD & Troublemaker would win the awards... but on the other hand isn't this proof that T-ara right now is considered one of the top 5 girl bands?

PS: Lovey Dovey not being nominated for best song of the year sucks, but I'll accept it .... BUT how the hell did Hyuna's Ice Cream get to be nominated for this category& for best dance solo when she only has started promoting this week? Also with all of their international promotions & Japanese albums why isn't T-ara nominated for Global Group Female, while F(x) is nominated?

YES.Something is fishy though.Lovey Dovey was undeniably Song of the Year for the first 6 months of 2012 (until the recent scandal struck them so bad and the fact that Day by Day didn't really do really well certainly did not help either) and I was extremely taken aback when I noticed that LD wasn't nominated for that category.Their Black Eyes and Funky Town albums sold more than 120,000 thanks to the epic flawless Cry Cry,We Were In Love and Lovey Dovey.They have won 12 number one awards on various music shows but.........

Whoever did this was so bias.

And yes,once again I agree with both of you.We're really sorry to any 4 Minute's fans,but Ice Cream was only recently released not even more than 1 week and suddenly POFF! it was nominated in one of the most important category in MAMA Award.Regarding f(x) and T-ara's popularity,I guess T-ara isn't popular enough globally and f(x) being in one of South Korea Biggest Entertainment Company,more or less help f(x) to boost their popularity.But to be honest,T-ara is way more popular in my country.Oh well,I guess,it's just in my country. *shrugged*

But of course,all these happen probably due to their scandal that shocked the whole KPOP fans especially in SK so maybe the authorities don't want citizens to complaint about how they are been nominated in too much categories.I guess they gonna take a lot of time for the Roly Poly era to return.

EDIT:People say it didn't only happen to T-ara but a few huge names in Korea also weren't nominated in Song of the Year while songs that didn't even manage to get to TOP 100 are there.

Yep guys, i make a mistake because of chrome search and i'm sorry. I've already contact a moderator for ask him if he can correct it.

Again, sorry guys.

I use this post for posting some problem that i have with Mnet site.

First, It's really slow

Second: Some links/buttons doesn't work (for example i can't see the collaboration nomination in the rankings).

And three: they haven't send me the registration mail yet. (It's passed 9 hours)

Anyone have the same problem?

Well, there are some ways to get nominated in such grand award ceremony. If awards were to be given based on achievements and dedications only, the music industry would be wonderful with healthy competition among artists. Let's face the reality, in this world nowadays, who wouldn't mind giving $$$ or 'services' to gain fame as long as he/she is capable??

Just noticed that you also can hang support flags & signs for your favorite nominees if 20 people visit & vote the MAMA website through your 'invitation url'...

If anyone would like to post their invitation urls here (or on your signatures) I would gladly click & vote through there.. Just make sure to hang the flags you get for T-ara, ok :)

Mine is: http://mama.interest...s=1351072672498

PS: As was said before, you really need to be patient if you want to vote, the MAMA site is sometimes ok but other times really sloooooow..

And three: they haven't send me the registration mail yet. (It's passed 9 hours)

Anyone have the same problem?

You should get the registration mail instantly (or at least under 15 minutes), if not something has gone wrong & you should probably register again.

gaahh, who to vote for... TTS or T-ara... my fanboy heart is in a conundrum ;__;

Yeh, i'm in the same situation, but i have voted for T-ara because i think SNSD are strong enough for win it without my vote.

Just noticed that you also can hang support flags & signs for your favorite nominees if 20 people visit & vote the MAMA website through your 'invitation url'...

If anyone would like to post their invitation urls here (or on your signatures) I would gladly click & vote through there.. Just make sure to hang the flags you get for T-ara, ok :)

Mine is: http://mama.interest...s=1351072672498

PS: As was said before, you really need to be patient if you want to vote, the MAMA site is sometimes ok but other times really sloooooow..

You should get the registration mail instantly (or at least under 15 minutes), if not something has gone wrong & you should probably register again.

I tried with another e-mail and now it works.

What if i put your link in first page? We can easily get a flag with it.

Yeh, i'm in the same situation, but i have voted for T-ara because i think SNSD are strong enough for win it without my vote.

I tried with another e-mail and now it works.

What if i put your link in first page? We can easily get a flag with it.

Well since everybody will get their own invite url (go to http://mama.interest.me/votetogether after signing in) i was thinking that we can all post ours in this thread so we can cross link each other.. But putting one on the front page is a good idea also, maybe you can post yours in your first post? I'll certainly click on it