Diadem Forums

[12.10.24] Director Cha EunTaek speaks about T-ara & Eunjung

kkyc222

I applaud Director Cha Euntaek you will see that he is a mature person he understand what is really happening to T-ARA and he is not afraid to the critism of most people. i hope that all the netizen would come to their senses and stop all those hatred be mature enough that T-ARA human person ass well they are not perfect everybody makes mistake even if the scandal is real or not..

Im sorry if this comment if it will affect koreans feelings but korean netizen are to much they carelessly criticise T-ARA if that scandal would happen in other country it will long be forgoten by now. and mr cha is correct other artist have done much worst what happen to this artist accidentally killing someone because he's driving drunk and other worst scandal

come on move on !!!!!!!!

T-ARA fighting

I totally respect Director Cha.

Firstly,thanks to Director Cha for giving Eunjung encouragement during those rough times.

And continue to support T-ara till the end.

Its bad how netizen are making things worst and also making a huge scar deep in our girls heart.

Thank God,Eunjung did not do anything stupid.I could not even imagine what happenes.

Anyway,I'll continue to support and love T-ara till the end.

Totally agree with what he's saying about T-ara's situation.

I don't want to think about bad things it makes me sick It's completely unfair how the girls were/are being criticize. Sure the girls tweeted some things that people took out of context but hasn't everybody done something like that before.

Those netizen must be punished for false rumor and insistence on it, If police investigations goes through it will be ends out.