Diadem Forums

[12.10.24] T-ara reveal their lunchboxes, Jiyeon "fruit diet" vs. Hyomin "meat diet"

nathaniel

[12.10.24] T-ara reveal their lunchboxes, Jiyeon "fruit diet" vs. Hyomin "meat diet"

20121024000614_0.jpg

Girl group T-ara members Jiyeon and Hyomin have shown their contrasting "fruit diet" and "meat diet" diets.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media released pictures of Jiyeon eating a lunchbox full of fruit, while Hyomin was eating a lunch full of meat.

The lunchboxes were gifts that were given to the members by fans.

Their agency said, "T-ara eats and diets according to their varying types of bodies. They don't go on extreme diets, but they all choose to diet specific ways. Often times they get tempted to eat from each others lunchboxes."

T-ara is preparing for their Asian Tour beginning in early 2013.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121024n39809

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

"Their agency said, "T-ara eats and diets according to their varying types of bodies. They don't go on extreme diets, but they all choose to diet specific ways. Often times they get tempted to eat from each others lunchboxes."

Yea, that's rich. So why did Soyeon recently say in "T-ara: Confession" that the girls were starved by an extreme diet so badly during the BPBP promotions that they even grabbed leftovers after performances and ate them at the toilets to avoid getting caught?

Even Hyomin has confessed about being poorly fed on TV before, where Hyuna joked to her that Hyomin should move over to Cube because the latter feeds its idols decently.

And if they're chosen to diet specific ways, then why does Boram look like she's been released from a labor camp?

CCM, if you're gonna lie, at least make it believable or don't say anything at all.

*coughs* "They don't go on extremely diet" Ofcourse I believe that...

They don't go on extreme diet BECAUSE they are under STARVATION! ... =__=||

But heck I gotta admit, Jiyeon's colourful lunchbox look tempting to me.. (for the first time, fruits looked so tempting in a lunch box..xD)

I sure hope the "Starvation Camp" ends at BPBP promotion.. They're his number 1 income now, if he dun feed them, prepare to send them to the hospital for weeks.. >_<