Diadem Forums

[12.10.27] Video - T-ara's "Sexy Love (Japanese ver.)" music video

Sizardow

To be honest,I am really disappointed with Sexy Love Jap. version.

I was really hoping that they won't recycle the Korean Version.At least do something different.But...Haish...

And the scene change abruptly (although not as bad as Day by Day and I Go Crazy Because of You).Oh well,knowing that they always do things like this since Lies Jap version,I shouldn't have put my hope too high.Only BPBP was quite okay compared to others.

Anyway,thank you for uploading this :)

Hmmmm I always like the korean versions better but I'm not sure if it's just because I hear them first haha. I'm assuming they filmed this at the same time as the korean version? Too bad because I like their new dance move better. I would have liked to see it in a mv.

Although its probably asking too much for a new video shooting, I would've prefer some changes in the editing.. at least with more air time for the dance with the red black outfits, white background and 'Sexy Love' lettering.. I'm also worried since SL got jumped just a few weeks earlier by Kara's Electric Boy. I love Kara & you can call me crazy but several seconds in the opening, the MV really reminded me of Sexy Love .

On a related but different story (out this week):

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking > 14th – October 20th

1. Psy – ‘Psy 6 (6 Rules) Part 1′

2. TVXQ – ‘Catch Me’

3. T-ara – ‘Tara’s Free Time In Paris & Swiss’

...wow. really nice surprise :D

Given how only barely recently Sexy Love was released in Korea, I'd have to strongly question the motives of releasing a Japanese version so early on.

T-ara sure as hell didn't release the Japanese versions of all their other tracks so soon after the original versions so why this one all of a quick sudden? I'm guessing the money earned from the K-version and Mirage as a whole didn't satisfy CCM enough >__>

@xbot - the timing couldn't be any worse but honestly, competing against Kara in Japan is a bit far-fetched since Kara itself is massively popular and successful in Japan than any other K-idol group.

though I'm not sure but I'm saying this based on my assumption!! All the shooting/filming of "SEXY LOVE" and "DAY and Night" must have been completed before August(with Hwayoung in it).Sexy Love was fixed to release on 14th of August while it was moved to 3th September due to controversy!! hwayoung was removed from group on 30 July!! So T-ara had merely about 33 days to refilm "SL" and "D&N" without Hwayoung together with Songs in Japanese Version!! All of this must be completed before Sep 3rd because it's D-day.. Later our girls have had 2 showcase and they were busy Abroad!! Domestically they many not have much schedule but that's different for Abroad Schedule... So if they had to film and record Mirage in both Korean and Japanese with in 33 days only, of course it wouldnt be much effective like previous ones!! So C'on people, go easy on them!! If Queen's themselves say they dont like the song and complain then who will support them. Being disappointed is one thing but this time, they had their hands full so... they will probably bring us good music like they have been doing.. So keep up the HOPE and be Proud that they are still working hard!!

'Bout the release of Jap Version now, KKS sure doesnt know how to manage at all. Just because T-ara is creating Headlines(being in news for long time a.k.a publicity) doesnt mean that Physical Singles and Album sales will increase!! Rather he should have given proper time to this album and created new MV for SL then "COPY & Paste"...

I was really disappointed in the vid, but at the same time I guess I understand why they ultimately decided to recycle so much of the Korean version as well. Time constraints and the fact that they probably didn't have as big a budget as they usually do due to the controversy (and the uncertainty that they were going to land a decent hit afterward) probably played a big role in the resulting end product. Hopefully after T-ara recovers a bit more we'll get back to seeing more variety in their videos since that's one of my favorite things about them. :)