Diadem Forums

[12.10.26] Quick News - T-ara to appear on Star King on October 27

Robbe_881

T-Ara's Boram, Qri, Soyeon and Hwayoung will appear on the 287th episode of SBS Star King (18:30 KST)

Here all the guest on tomorrow episode:

패 널 : 김청, 유현상, 김지선, 김보성, 김병세, 천명훈, 간미연, 데프콘, 김영철, 쥬얼리(은정,주연,세미,예원), 정현수, 양세형, 김나영, 안영미, 변기수, 천상지희(다나,선데이), 신자유, 하오&차오(손민혁,서기원,정세협,김성기), 홍현희, FT아일랜드(최종훈,이홍기,이재진,최민환,송승현), 오렌지캬라멜(리지), 티아라(보람,큐리,소연,화영), 레인보우(재경,지숙,승아), 시크릿(전효성,한선화,송지은,징거), 제국의아이들(광희,케빈,민우), 인피니트(성열,성종), 틴탑(니엘,천지,캡), 달마시안(다니엘,지수), 브레이브걸스(은영,유진,서아), B1A4(진영,바로,산들), 박민하, 링컨, 쉬즈(진아,세연)

Because Hwayoung is included among T-ara members, i think this episode is pre-recorded.

On SBS official website you can see tha page for the 287th episode:

http://wizard2.sbs.c...&vCompressCode=

WHY is CCM/KKS trying to bring more downfall to T-ara?? Its way better not to air this episode!! Just when things are cooling down, why adding oil in the fire?? Publicity is never good or bad and being able to stay along with media all the time is good thing too but at the cost of T-ara's reputation?? No No No, that's not worth it!! Our girls are already established group and has loyal fans.. About the lost reputation, they will surely gain that asap coz they work hard, have good songs and MVs!!

I really wish KKS to handle future issues properly!! Airing ep of Hwayoung and 6-ara, he is really taking this lightly!! And at the end, it's our girls who would end up getting hateful comments from K-netizens!!

T-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gifT-Ara.Eunjung.28042111b.gif

Live stream is just ended, and there wasn't T-ara. I don't know if they cut T-ara parts or just aired another episode.

Well, in my opinion, this is not professional. (even though i haven't realized yet if this is good or not)

EDIT

User t-ara최고 posted interesting caps. So, now i think SBS cut T-ara parts.

starking_zps91bf8ea1.jpg

starking_zpse22f4f22.jpg

^^

starking_zps91bf8ea1.jpg

you said T-ara part was either cut or next episode was aired,right??? but why do I See Soyeon on the picz you posted or was it to proved that initially T-ara was actually going to be aired on SK... if the later one is the reason then rather than demanding explanation we are gr8ful for the upload!!

^^

you said T-ara part was either cut or next episode was aired,right??? but why do I See Soyeon on the picz you posted or was it to proved that initially T-ara was actually going to be aired on SK... if the later one is the reason then rather than demanding explanation we are gr8ful for the upload!!

This episode is the one filmed with T-ara, but SBS cut all their parts.

PS. You can also see T-ara (soyeon, Qri and hwa) in the second pic.

It's reasonable what SBS did condisering that what they would be talking about is no longer actual, nad frankly it would have torn up old wounds so we should be happy for that, in the sense that the Girls will not get hammer aditionally for this as well.