Diadem Forums

[CAPS] T-ara in Paris and Swiss photobook *completed* 01/11/12

Timtam

So it seems that many of you guys want to buy this ptb but still deciding between this and Best of Best version C. I personally have bought this one, and I did not watch any of the unboxing vid (well except the "speedy" unboxing vid of shawnkang :P). You guys probably watched a few unboxing vids but still....deciding right? That made me decided to actually open the ptb and CAP the wholething in order to give you guys more ideas about what the ptb actually looks like close up.

Here are some preview pics:

2012-11-01111239-1.jpg

2012-11-01113256-1.jpg

2012-11-01113907.jpg

2012-11-01113737.jpg

2012-11-01113531-1.jpg

2012-11-01112653.jpg

2012-11-01112047-1.jpg

Sorry for my thumb gotten in the way :lol: it was kinda hard to me to adjust the angle in order to avoid the lights from corrupting so much. So basically I had to adjust the ptb/pages so the CAPs would looks good and with less lights on the pages as possible, that explain why you see my thumb on every pic.. :lol:

Common question:

1. How big is the ptb?

425944_500037276702599_479878121_n.jpg

As you can see in the picture above, it's about that big so if you have a CD case at home like that, guess you can just try to draw it out and you'll be amaze once you actually holding it in your hand because it's really really big. (pic taken at night...so bad quality..lol)

2. Where can I get this ptb?

It is available on yesasia for $49.99 (free shipping included because it passed the mininum limit for free shipping option, which is $39.00). Please support Diadem by click on the link at the front page to go to straight to the item's page on yesasia, then make your order/payment like normal. It also available on other websites but I only know yesasia so... :lol:

3. Is the quality of the pics looks good? Your CAPs seem a little...uhm...

In the actual ptb, there are various types of effect added to the pictures. Some of the pic are absolute clear, while some looks kinda blurry due to the stretch of the original photos' size (this is understandable) and also because of the effects added to the photo.

I tried my best to CAP the pics in the best quality as possible, if you have good eyes, you will see which pics are absolute clear and which pics aren't just by looking at my CAPs carefully. :)

4. How good is the ptb in your opinion?

In my opinions, this ptb is really good, except the fact that Hwa was cropped out, which kinda killed it a little + a few obvious photos of her cropped out were included in the ptb (3 pics). I wasn't so cool with that, it's best not to put those photos in rather than having it like that.

Beside from that, the ptb itself is very good, I'm very happy with the pictures, the girls looks ABSOLUTELY beautiful. It was worth it! :) Also it came with a remixed CD of all T-ara hits... :D

5. Is it recommended?

I don't recommend you to buy this....I'm TELLING YOU TO BUY THIS... :P It's a MUST HAVE :lol: if you guys missed out on Freedom in Paris (the Paris ptb included Hwa) then you must get this one. The stocks are still available so get yourself a copy ASAP guys!

Also congrats to Boram and Q-ri stans....those two looks prettiest in the ptb in my opinions. I stared at Boram's pages for so long before flipped to the next one....she really does looks pretty in it. So what are you waiting for guys? Get your copy right now... :lol:

Link download the complete CAPS : http://www.mediafire...5puadajldyx86ua (123 pics)

As you can see I did not put any "sig" in the pics, so you're about to share/post the pics anywhere. Please credit me if possible, I didn't want to put any sig on it part because this is kinda urgent (well get yourself a copy now or the next day it will run out lol...who knows) part because I just don't want to see the sig on the pics, so hope you guys will credit me when re-post/upload. Thank you! :)

However....If you guys want the solo CAP of the girls (single pages only) you can leave a comment below and if I have time, I'll try my best to CAP it for you guys (without my thumb in the pictures ofcourse :D)

credit: Timtam + tiaradiadem.com

I bought both the Paris and Swiss ptb and The best of the best ver C. In my opinion, + points and - points of those 2 are:

Paris and Swiss:

+ Has the remix CD that worthy of a purchase. (A small complain, the remix is not that good, I guess my DJ flatmate can do a better job, and the sound isn't very clear).

+ Lots of photos.

- Thick and heavy, will hurt you if it falls onto your face (assuming you read it on bed, face up) when you stay so long over a page to drool and forget to hold the book up.

The Best of the best:

+ Photos are more beautiful (shot in Italy)

+ Like the feel of the paper cover of BoB more than the hard cover of P&S.

+ Has the DVD

+ 2 nice postcards.

+ The pic of Jiyeon with bare shoulders lying on the couch <3 <3 <3 *drool* *drool* :wub:

- The CD is just another jumble of T-ara old hits.

-The book is is only 1/3 as thick as P&S and smaller than A4.

The verdict: Get both if you can :D . If not, I recommend the Best of the best, at least get the ptb.

I have the Paris and Swiss and I think it was completely worth the money, It was cheaper than my textbooks yet It is bigger than them and I spend more time on the photobook than my textbooks :P

I also have the Best of the Best Album that came with the photobook and I recommend that one too, The pages on both photobooks feel nice, although I admit the best of the best photobook feels smoother. Either way I recommend both :P

All in all, if your looking to feed your eyes I would recommend the Paris and Swiss Photobook and If your looking to reminisce with your ears from the beginning of T-ara and haven't been able to afford all the albums then I recommend the Best of the Best Album.

@ Felixng "+ The pic of Jiyeon with bare shoulders lying on the couch <3 <3 <3 *drool* *drool* :wub:"

Yes I agree Haha hopefully this will tempt you all :P

Anyways, enough of my long-ish post, I hope it has contributed to helping you guys pick whether or not to buy these photobooks :D