Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Robbe_881

[12.11.03] Fancam - "Sexy Love" at Mr. Pizza Talent Donation Event

^ With the unstoppable schedules that they have,I'm not really surprised though....The ONLY good thing about the controversy is they probably have lesser schedules than planned.If not,we can expect more members to falling sick each day..

yeah..im worried too...performance for Open Concert today also without Soyeon..i heard from other kqueen's she got fever but all member take care each other since Q-ri latest tweet was at Soyeon house ^^

"Whatever happens, happens for the best." Though it's not good to say this but because of the so-called bullying scandal our girls are able to take some rest. Otherwise most probably they would have been in I.C.U. Then again scandal is part of a Celeb's life... Our leader Park Soyeon-sshi please get well soon and lead T-ara well through this mess.. They really need you.

GET WELL SOON n C' You on STAGE!!

"Whatever happens, happens for the best." Though it's not good to say this but because of the so-called bullying scandal our girls are able to take some rest. Otherwise most probably they would have been in I.C.U. Then again scandal is part of a Celeb's life... Our leader Park Soyeon-sshi please get well soon and lead T-ara well through this mess.. They really need you.

GET WELL SOON n C' You on STAGE!!

Agree with you... hope Soyeon will get better soon and they will be able to perform together again