Diadem Forums

[12.11.07] T-ara's Dani cast in KBS 2TV "2013 School" alongside 5dolls' Hyoyoung

nathaniel

Uhh where did you hear or read that Qri's going to be in this drama lol I have not even heard of it and i don't think what you said is true that Qri will be on it

Yayyyy i cant wait !! naww seeing hyoyoung just makes me miss hwayoung more and more :(

Qri is going to be on it too?? or was that a mistake??

SORRY GUYS!!! IT'S A MISTAKE

Hyoyoung and Dani ^^

i was writing in a Qri's fansite too...i changed the names.

Sorry again

What? Wait. Wait Wait.. Hold on a second...

First CCM said that T-ara will be doing an Asian Tour next year, going to many countries & doing many promotions abroad.

Recently CCM just said that Eunjung will not appear in any drama's or movies because she will have no time due to the Asian Tour and promotions abroad.

If Eunjung, who is experienced doing dramas & movies while keeping up with T-ara's schedule, doesn't have time for dramas & movies next year, how the h does Dani??? :huh: (if she has alread debut with T-ara this dec)

Have they decided to just have her debut as just an actress & not part of T-ara first? ^_^

Or are they planning on having her try to keep up with an acting schedule and T-ara's already full schedule, right from the get go.

I'm afraid, they're gonna break that poor girl. :unsure:

Debut with movie. Dani has a lot of preferential treatment from CCM. I want to see her acting skill. But why ahreum comeback to school in funeral of qri's maternal grandfather and dani cast in film on this time, too? CCM communicate happy stories of them in bad day? But, I don't hate anyone, I always support T-ara. ( it just my opinion and sr about my english).

Always support and love T-ara♥

I can´t stand that Hoyoung or watever her name is, she messed into T-ara issues and messed things for worse, and her face reminds me ... oh no, i´m not watching this.

About Dani, for someone without talent known, street casted... the first thing to do is acting in a drama? is this world crazy? must be very easy task to do then, is like anyone can go acting just pick you up from street and go on TV.

I hope Dani can follow T-ara, DANCE AND SING properly just as T-ara deseve, i hope she can focus in T-ARA more than TRIYING to act but it seems KKS didn´t learn the lesson and starts to give everything to the new members and then after some time , the new member become an insupportable diva.

but i keep hopes in Dani, despite she can spoil T-ara sexyness :wacko: but the good and bad things are KKS´s blame, Dani is doing what she is asked to do and sure she will enjoy it.

But i hope she acting don´t spoil true actresses T-ara members reputation .They act because they are talented not because KKS want to show her faces on screen most of all Eunjung that is an amazing actress.

I can´t stand that Hoyoung or watever her name is, she messed into T-ara issues and messed thing for worse, and her face reminds me ... oh no, i´m not watching this.

About Dani, for someone without talent known, street casted... the first thing to do is acting in a drama? is this world crazy? must be very easy task to do then, is like anyone can go acting just pick you up from street and go on TV.

I hope Dani can follow T-ara, DANCE AND SING properly just as T-ara deseve, i hope she can focus in T-ARA more than TRIYING to act but it seems KKS didn´t learn the lesson and starts to give everything to the new members and then after some time , the new member become an insupportable diva.

but i keep hopes in Dani, despite she can spoil T-ara sexyness :wacko: but the good and bad things are KKS´s blame, Dani is doing what she is asked to do and sure she will enjoy it.

But i hope she acting doen´s spoil true actresses T-ara members reputation .They act because they are telented not because KKS want to show her faces on screen most of all Eunjung that is an amazing actress.

THIS.

Well said my friend.Call me narrow-minded or anything but ever since Hyoyoung said something quite rude that shouldn't be said to her sister's group members,I thought that was just too much.Of course,T-ara also is not purely innocent and they are wrong too while Hyoyoung probably just want to protect her younger sister but her words just make people hated T-ara more.I don't know if this just because I'm too into T-ara ....Uggghh..

And Dani...Gosh..I'm not sure if I can handle her presence once she's officially in T-ara.She,just like you've said,casted randomly on the streets by a pedo bear a.k.a Mr Kim Kwang Devil and thought "Hey,you're sooo fit in if I throw you into T-ara!!" without ANY dancing and singing experience.On top of that,she can barely speaks Korean.

I noticed that Dani is very closed with the rest of 5Dolls members but she seems extremely awkward to befriend with T-ara members.Gee,why don't KKS just put Dani in 5 Dolls.Every party will be glad that way.

But of course,I put the blame on KKS for doing something everything stupid since the beginning.

He shouldn't have add any member and keep the 6 members the way it is.He shouldn't have said that the girls need to compete among themselves in order to get their own spotlight.He shouldn't have give murderous schedules to the point where hospitals are basically their third home (second is probably cars or planes).The list can go on forever but let's just end it here.I shiver every time I recall his face.

Sorry if I did offend anyone with my words.*Bow*

THIS.

Well said my friend.Call me narrow-minded or anything but ever since Hyoyoung said something quite rude that shouldn't be said to her sister's group members,I thought that was just too much.Of course,T-ara also is not purely innocent and they are wrong too while Hyoyoung probably just want to protect her younger sister but her words just make people hated T-ara more.I don't know if this just because I'm too into T-ara ....Uggghh..

And Dani...Gosh..I'm not sure if I can handle her presence once she's officially in T-ara.She,just like you've said,casted randomly on the streets by a pedo bear a.k.a Mr Kim Kwang Devil and thought "Hey,you're sooo fit in if I throw you into T-ara!!" without ANY dancing and singing experience.On top of that,she can barely speaks Korean.

I noticed that Dani is very closed with the rest of 5Dolls members but she seems extremely awkward to befriend with T-ara members.Gee,why don't KKS just put Dani in 5 Dolls.Every party will be glad that way.

But of course,I put the blame on KKS for doing something stupid since the beginning.

He shouldn't have add any member and keep the 6 members the way it is.He shouldn't have said that the girls need to compete among themselves in order to get their own spotlight.He shouldn't have give murderous schedules to the point where hospitals are basically their third home (second is probably cars or planes).The list can go own forever but let's just end it here.I shiver every time I recall his face.

i agree with you.

tbh i always think that hyoyoung girl is an attention seeker, and i don't like her at all. it would be torture for me if i watch this drama lol. well, dani is more suited in 5dolls if we want to recall her age. well, if we talk about KKS, i always speechless. sometimes i like him, sometimes i hate him lol. for now, i only support T-ara and The Seeya from CCM.

If Eunjung, who is experienced been doing dramas & movies while keeping up with T-ara's schedule, doesn't have time for dramas & movies next year, how the h does Dani??? :huh: (if she has alread debut with T-ara this dec)

Have they decided to just have her debut as just an actress & not part of T-ara first? ^_^

Or are they planning on having her try to keep up with an acting schedule and T-ara's already full schedule, right from the get go.

I'm afraid, they're gonna break that poor girl. :unsure:

Obviously, production for this drama was done way before Dani's official debut with T-ara, thus there's no time interruption between the 2 activities for her. I don't see how Eunjung is a point of concern, seeing that she herself stated before that she doesn't have time for such a project to fit into her schedule.

I can´t stand that Hoyoung or watever her name is, she messed into T-ara issues and messed things for worse, and her face reminds me ... oh no, i´m not watching this.

But i hope she acting doen´t spoil true actresses T-ara members reputation .They act because they are talented not because KKS want to show her faces on screen most of all Eunjung that is an amazing actress.

I didn't think Hyoyoung did anything wrong back then, but rather sisterly of her to support her family. As for Dani, if she wants to get into acting, she applied for it, got noticed, and given a script to prove that she can deliver on screen. If she's one of those naturals or not, we shall see when she appears in the televised drama. But if you ask me, she spent quite some time with the veteran experiences of each of the T-ara members who successfully made such a transition. I'm sure Dani got some help from them. I won't worry with such support she has, being a member of the group.

Call me narrow-minded or anything but ever since Hyoyoung said something quite rude that shouldn't be said to her sister's group members,I thought that was just too much.Of course,T-ara also is not purely innocent and they are wrong too while Hyoyoung probably just want to protect her younger sister but her words just make people hated T-ara more.I don't know if this just because I'm too into T-ara ....Uggghh..

But of course,I put the blame on KKS for doing something stupid since the beginning.

He shouldn't have add any member and keep the 6 members the way it is.He shouldn't have said that the girls need to compete among themselves in order to get their own spotlight.He shouldn't have give murderous schedules to the point where hospitals are basically their third home (second is probably cars or planes).The list can go own forever but let's just end it here.I shiver every time I recall his face.

Looking back at her tweet during that time, there's nothing wrong with what she said, even her follow up was rather indeterminate. I don't see how those tweets can be even construed as such, in the first place. Whose to say that Dani is unable to learn the language, let alone not consider that she's still getting use to opening up in front of a camera. Where's the awkwardness between Dani and the rest of the members? She seems fine, especially during the behind-the-scenes take for their Day By Day music video. I don't see how getting acquainted with the other co-workers of the same company is a bad thing. And T-ara was a 5 member group, before it became a 6 members, and the whole competing thing and the schedules are really being taken out of context here.

Obviously, production for this drama was done way before Dani's official debut with T-ara, thus there's no time interruption between the 2 activities for her. I don't see how Eunjung is a point of concern, seeing that she herself stated before that she doesn't have time for such a project to fit into her schedule.

OMG, not you. I don't want to get into this with you. They couldn't have been filming long. Korean drama's are still in filming while they are airing. They'll only have a few episodes already filmed when it starts to air in december. (when dani is supposed to make her T-ara debut), so unless she's a guest and not part of the cast, she'll still need to be frequently on set into next year, how far depending on how long the series is.

Lastly, word of advice, you really need to work on trying not to sound like a condescending...

Because you do every time. FYI

They couldn't have been filming long. Korean drama's are still in filming while they are airing. They'll only have a few episodes already filmed when it starts to air in december. (when dani is supposed to make her T-ara debut), so unless she's a guest and not part of the cast, she'll still need to be frequently on set into next year, how far depending on how long the series is.

I don't see how I'm being condescending when I'm only pointing out that there really isn't any need to worry about scheduling conflicts. Allow me to explain further. Seeing as there isn't any major promotions going on for them currently, and their plans are already made for their comeback next month, won't it be prudent for them to make sure that such event overlaps are covered? Sure, there's that unforeseen possibility that something could upset Dani's work calendar for both. But I won't be overly concerned, because she has the help and support of her members, who have lots of experience in doing this sort of thing. It's really up to Dani's acting work ethics, knowledge, teamwork, as well as learning and becoming more experienced in the realm of dramas, and her delivery that will help determine how long the shooting will take for her scenes and how affective they are in fitting with the story being told. It is a risk, but I won't be worried, seeing as she is in good hands, and she appears to have the confidence and courage to do this, while officially debuting with T-ara. Have faith in her, I do. :)