Diadem Forums

[12.11.07] T-ara's Dani cast in KBS 2TV "2013 School" alongside 5dolls' Hyoyoung

nathaniel

i'm just confuse CCM didn't allow eunjung to have a drama because they are having so much schedule. how about dani?she's gonna debut this December right? how can she handle that?

If I'm not mistaken,Dani gonna debut with T-ara next January which was supposed to be this December but somehow,they postponed it.And that also means that T-ara is not going to make a comeback next month but in two months time.

About the acting schedules thing,KKS has always say something that contradicts his other statements,LOL.First he said Eunjung can't accept any more offer due to the tight schedules (tours, etc) but in another news he said Jiyeon put off her college education due to acting schedules+other music schedules.

If I'm not mistaken,Dani gonna debut with T-ara next January which was supposed to be this December but somehow,they postponed it.And that also means that T-ara is not going to make a comeback next month but in two months time.

About the acting schedules thing,KKS has always say something that contradicts his other statements,LOL.First he said Eunjung can't accept any more offer due to the tight schedules (tours, etc) but in another news he said Jiyeon put off her college education due to acting schedules+other music schedules.

does it mean that jiyeon gonna have a drama? *hoping*

does it mean that jiyeon gonna have a drama? *hoping*

No one knows for sure though because as far I know,she doesn't receive any acting offer - YET.However,I doubt any of them (apart from Dani) will ever get an offer any sooner due to the controversy that I'm afraid still hasn't forgotten in Korea and for most all KPOP fans.

I know that most of T-ara's fans are hoping for that but looking on a brighter sight,they gonna have lesser schedules compared to the killer schedules that they normally do.They need rest too so let just be patient and hope for the best :)

WOW! this drama will begin broadcasted at the same date with my birthday ^^

can't wait to watch this drama :wub:

HyoYoung really looks like HwaYoung on the photo... especially with those short hairstyle... It's really made me miss my bias HwaYoung the ex-T-ARA member very much T_T

Anyway, I wish this drama will become a big hit and gain success ^^

Fighting for both HyoYoung and Dani! ^^

No one knows for sure though because as far I know,she doesn't receive any acting offer - YET.However,I doubt any of them (apart from Dani) will ever get an offer any sooner due to the controversy that I'm afraid still hasn't forgotten in Korea and for most all KPOP fans.

I know that most of T-ara's fans are hoping for that but looking on a brighter sight,they gonna have lesser schedules compared to the killer schedules that they normally do.They need rest too so let just be patient and hope for the best :)

i hope they get a vacation after their killer schedule A REAL vacation..haha..not a photoshoot lol. lets hope they will regain again..and give a chance to act again.

• 2 weeks later...

I just worry that everyone put high hopes for Danee & forgot that she's a 14yrs old girl with little or no experience in entertaintment industry. What if her acting wont be as good as our expectation(or worse)? Or what if the drama flops?

I hope ppl wont give her bad reaction by than, hope those haters will not use that opportunity to bash her.

Danee is going to be a part of T-ara, no one can stop KKS in doing that, so for the sake of T-ara lets be realistic & not put our hope so high for Danee.

But if she's doing great lets give her standing ovation :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...