Diadem Forums

[12.11.08] T-ara's Jiyeon putting off her college education again this year

nathaniel

[12.11.08] T-ara's Jiyeon putting off her college education again this year

667015_65635_844.jpg

Last year, T-ara's Jiyeon put off going to college and this year again, she will put off her college education.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Meda said to OBS that, "With Jiyeon's and T-ara's activities in Japan and her acting career, Jiyeon is already going to have a full schedule so she will delay her college education."

Last year it was revealed Jiyeon was thinking of going to college and taking the CSAT, but she postponed it and said she would think about it again for this year. With T-ara's Japanese activities and her acting schedule colliding, Jiyeon will have practically no time for going to college, so this year also, she will put it off.

According to her agency, Jiyeon does plan to go to college when she has more time.

Meanwhile, T-ara will spread their activities throughout Asia with concerts/showcases in Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.

Source: http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=667015

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I rather have her get an education than see her lose the chance of a fun college life by performing as a singer or a actress :(

And based on the translated article, what acting? She isn't contracted for any upcoming drama or tv show is she?

But with all those overseas concerts and showcases, there really isn't any time to study or to go to school :lol:

well... i think, it is a good decision since we know, KKS enjoys making our girls suffers so much >.< so if she will take up school, her life will be super duper busy already. but i hope she's okay with it, college being postponed...

hmm, and "acting career?" well, i do hope to see her act again next year XD

maybe she will enter the same time as Suzy & IU...

That's what I was thinking too. ^_^

As for her decision no to attend college right now, she can still be able to decide to attend college again next year. So it's not a lost. Remember, this is college were talking about here, when age is not really a limit to earn a degree, although the testing results, admission fees, plus books and necessary school gear are.

Even if she did get in college, that's not going to save her from bearing horrendous schedules under that old pretentious freakshow.

Hell, lot of other idols are enrolled in universities/college but barely ever attend due to the amount of work they have - yet it probably likely doesn't even mount up to T-ara's load in comparison.

When it comes to college, it can be understood, work is part of life, and earning a good salary is essential. It is indeed a juggling act to maintain both an education and work at the same time, but it doesn't mean it is impossible. It can be somewhat a precursor to having a family while working at the same time, only the responsibilities and stakes are quite higher by comparison. But, we shall see what she'll decide next year. Perhaps, if opportunity permits itself for Jiyeon, she'll be able to work out a steady schedule that will allow her to attend college. And when she does decide to go, she'll definitely be an invaluable treasure of field information and experience to her class, no mistake about that. :)