Diadem Forums

[12.11.08] T-ara's Jiyeon putting off her college education again this year

nathaniel

"With Jiyeon's and T-ara's activities in Japan and her acting career,Jiyeon is already going to have a full schedule so she will delay her college education.

Kim Kwang Soo never really learned from his mistakes,does he,eh?

First,he said in the beginning of the year that T-ara wouldn't get involve in any acting schedules as they wanted to focus on their music careers first.But before you even realize it,BAM!! three of them (were supposedly) acted at the same time although only one managed to end her drama filming.And then,came his famous quotes to date saying that he will kick out any members who think highly of themselves and they need to compete in order to win (OMG,I'm thinking of those predators that I watched from Nat Geo where early bird gets the worm and he implies this to the girls).He also love adding more and more members to the point where he can create an orchestra in two years time because for him,more members,more $$$.

Just recently,Eunjung was said to decline a drama schedule because as said by CCM " Eunjung will on top of the Asian Tour be doing music promotions schedules in Japan during the first half of next year. She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year.".

And suddenly this news came out saying that Jiyeon will have acting careers+Asian Tours+Comeback and such.Whoa,Mr Kwang can predict the girls' futures because as far as I know,none of them have been offered to act yet apart from Eunjung.

As much as I want to see T-ara on TV,why don't he let T-ara on hiatus for a while?All of them have suffered greatly from the infamous scandal and the effect is still going on pretty strong.If they can have it,they can rest both their physical and mental aspects while Jiyeon can pursue her studies.But knowing how greedy he is,he won't stop the girls until they drop.

Yay!!!More members will be admitted to their third home a.k.a the hospitals!!

I actually hope she'll be able to pursue her studies. Even while being a celebrity and all, studies should be important too. I really don't understand why CCM works them so much (i mean, yeah it's money, but how is money so important?) F(x)'s Krystal got into college. KARA's Jiyoung's going to college too. Even SM and DSP can let them go study, why is CCM so :/ ?

Dear, Suzy and IU arent going to college!! They have already announced that they wont be joining college..

Both Suzy and IU stated that they are currently unable to study properly due to their work schedules and they'll still consider college later on, when they are able to fit enough study time into their calendars. I suppose the learning curve is different for Suzy, IU, and Jiyeon.

First,he said in the beginning of the year that T-ara wouldn't get involve in any acting schedules as they wanted to focus on their music careers first.But before you even realize it,BAM!! three of them (were supposedly) acted at the same time although only one managed to end her drama filming.

Funky Town came out in early January, which inevitably had T-ara doing promotions, which Kim Kwang Soo stated, I believe it was February, they will be working on since establishing good relations with Japan, while there was no indications from him in even hinting at the possibilities that he wanted them to only focus on the album promotions, when obviously both Jiyeon and Eunjung were already performing for their respective dramas, while Soyeon was doing her theatre play on a live stage performance. So that shouldn't be interpreted as such, especially when it was announced in the following month that the girls got some time off for themselves, with the exception of Jiyeon and her drama, plus they got to go to Europe for some vacation time, later on.

And then,came his famous quotes to date saying that he will kick out any members who think highly of themselves and they need to compete in order to win (OMG,I'm thinking of those predators that I watched from Nat Geo where early bird gets the worm and he implies this to the girls).He also love adding more and more members to the point where he can create an orchestra in two years time because for him,more members,more $$$.

I don't see how this part is relevant to the topic.

Just recently,Eunjung was said to decline a drama schedule because as said by CCM " Eunjung will on top of the Asian Tour be doing music promotions schedules in Japan during the first half of next year. She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year.".

And suddenly this news came out saying that Jiyeon will have acting careers+Asian Tours+Comeback and such.Whoa,Mr Kwang can predict the girls' futures because as far as I know,none of them have been offered to act yet apart from Eunjung.

Honestly, does anybody outside of Core Contents Media and the Film/Drama Industry even know what offers are being given to the girls currently, in the first place?

As much as I want to see T-ara on TV,why don't he let T-ara on hiatus for a while?All of them have suffered greatly from the infamous scandal and the effect is still going on pretty strong.If they can have it,they can rest both their physical and mental aspects while Jiyeon can pursue her studies.But knowing how greedy he is,he won't stop the girls until they drop.

Put it this way, if that misunderstanding did not happen, the girls might've gotten an even longer vacation time after Europe, before their next comeback at the end of the year, but since it did happen, everything got pushed back to the point where they have to earn back their losses, thus they all have to work harder now. I don't see how greed can be part of this when it's now about redemption.

I actually hope she'll be able to pursue her studies. Even while being a celebrity and all, studies should be important too. I really don't understand why CCM works them so much (i mean, yeah it's money, but how is money so important?) F(x)'s Krystal got into college. KARA's Jiyoung's going to college too. Even SM and DSP can let them go study, why is CCM so :/ ?

Living expenses and amenities, bills, food, savings and retirement, medical, insurances, etc., etc. Yes, education is important, but we all must take into consideration that a college education leads to getting a job/career. So when someone gets a job/career, it is essential to keep it as best as they can until retirement. Given misunderstanding back then, they have to get back what they lost, thus, they are working hard again.

I think that sometimes people tend to forget that a year is twelve months long.

Plus, about that news which Eunjung rejected an offer to star on a SBS drama saying she wouldn't have time because of their promotions and the Asian tour CCM also stated:

"...She has no time to star in Korean movies or dramas because of the wide Asian schedule until the 2nd half of the year."

Guessing their comeback promotions will take from them a month, plus a month of concerts in each country from that tour, I think there is still enough year for other activities

btw,

in Jiyeon's case postpone College, imo, is a smart decision since it is a responsibility that she will have to attend the whole year.

i hope she is really the one putting off her college education and not CCM i would want her to study but at the same time i am afraid she may tire herself out so...

if she wants to wait another year fine...just really hope she made the decisions herself