Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/INFO] Is T-ara re-recording their previous song?

Robbe_881

Today i found this on youtube:

Why Are You Being Like This (new recording 2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dqtADc7bgw

and

Roly Poly (new recording 2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXjzGXVIVLk

So, it seems T-ara is re-recording some of their previous hits with Areum who sing Hwayoung parts.

So why are they doing this? Maybe they want to do a repackage album? But why don't wait for Dani?

Not exactly a re-recording, more like just editing Areum's voice in lol.

As to why CCM is doing this, moving on from Hwayoung I suppose? Perhaps may even use them during their performances from now on as it seems Areum will likely take over Hwayoung's lines.

They may start using Areum's version in future repackages as well. Don't anyone mistake these for official tracks btw. The user took Areum's parts from the Paris & Swiss PB Remixes and added them to the original songs.

There's little to no real reason to even bother re-recording previous songs and releasing them, unless CCM wants to show it's even more desperate than it is now.

What I see though is that the group will probably stop performing their older stuff once Dani joins, unless the later hops off the stage.

LOT of fans had been pissed off enough with the new member additions earlier in the year followed by CCM's astounding idiocy (and that's putting it very nicely) and T-ara should not take the trouble/burden of reorganizing the choreography of all their previous stuff just for a 12 year old.