Diadem Forums

[12.11.11] Video HD - T-ara's "Sexy Love (Japanese ver.)" release event at Oita (Fancam)

Robbe_881

It's not easy to have fancams from Japan.. @robbe_881 I think you should credit the uploader. He is one of the few who uploaded alot of fancams of T-ara's activities in japan for international Queen's. If not we will be clueless of their Japan promotions.

Sexy love... Credit: cnlove0906

I haven't put credits because if you click on "youtube" in the player you go on his channel.

Anyway, i put another fancam (in the first topic) shooted after the release event at Fukuoka.

There it is again. Areum didn't have any chat or interaction with other member. Just as i though, the bullying isn't over.

Sigh...

Just when the girls (except Qri) get matured?

Wow.. This clueless posting is not even worth responding to, but it's just funny that this person suddenly popped up to say this after being inactive since August..

PS: That was some fearless dancing by the girls.. The ground looked really slippery from the rain

There it is again. Areum didn't have any chat or interaction with other member. Just as i though, the bullying isn't over.

Sigh...

Just when the girls (except Qri) get matured?

Did you watch any T-ara video other than this one lately? Of curse there is interaction with Areum. It is immature to make this comment when there evidence of opposite. Seems like you are watching and commenting T-ara videos rarely but that doesn't stop you from assuming crap. That's how haters start, be careful!

Haters: Why do they keep coming??? Dont they know what wrong they have done???

T-ara: Truth will be revealed someday ... So we will face it will cool and honor. Scandal is part of celeb/idol's life. As long as we are innocent, we have self-respect for ourselves and we can face our fans with RAISED HEADS..

Me: (Chest full of Pride) I'm Proud to be one of the Queen's!! Love you T-ara 4eva!!

P.S- Those who doesnt believe in T-ara arent Queen's at all But antis or trolls in disguise .

Just as i though, the bullying isn't over.

Queen's(Me) respects those who hurts and disrespects T-ara by saluting them with Raised Middle Finger. Zerozaine, you arent worthy to be Queen's at all and I dont consider you one after seeing your post..

I haven't put credits because if you click on "youtube" in the player you go on his channel.

Anyway, i put another fancam (in the first topic) shooted after the release event at Fukuoka.

Everything's fine fellow Queen's. It's just a reminder in case people starts shooting diadem members... All is for the sake of T-ara.